Small businesses have unique needs when it comes to CRM software.
Freshsales is the best CRM for small businesses because it offers all of the critical features small businesses need in a CRM. Freshsales also has a user-friendly interface that is easy to learn and use.
Additionally, Freshsales is very affordable and offers a free trial to try before buying it.
What makes Freshsales stand out from the competition is its focus on making the sales process easier for small businesses. In addition, Freshsales offers lead tracking, customer management, and sales pipeline reporting.
The best CRM for a small business will offer key features such as lead tracking, customer management, and sales pipeline reporting.
Also, the CRM should be easy to use and affordable for a small business budget. This article will discuss 9 of the best CRMs for small businesses and what makes them stand out from the competition.
Disclaimer: If you choose to buy something using the links in this article, I may receive a commission at no extra cost.
Know that I only promote stuff that I use and trust for my readers and the reputation of this site.
9 Best CRM For Small Business
1. Freshsales By Freshworks
Freshsales is a CRM built for small businesses that provide multiple lead management options and integration capabilities.
The software starts at $15/month per user, making it one of the most affordable CRMs on the market. Additionally, Freshsales offers a free trial to try out the features before committing to a paid plan.
Some of the key features that make Freshsales a great CRM for small businesses include:
– Lead management: With Freshsales, you can capture leads from multiple sources, track their activities, and score them based on their engagement. This method helps you prioritize your sales pipeline and follow up with the most promising leads.
– Integration capabilities: Freshsales integrates with many popular business tools, including G Suite, Zapier, Mailchimp, and more. This aspect allows you to use the software in conjunction with other tools.
– Customizable reports: With Freshsales’ customizable reports, you can track your team’s progress and performance against your sales goals. This feature helps you identify areas of improvement and keep your finger on the pulse of your business.
If you’re looking for a CRM that’s affordable and packed with features, Freshsales is an excellent option for small businesses.
- User-friendly interface: The software is designed with the user in mind. Everything is easy to find and use, making it an excellent option for businesses that are not tech-savvy.
- Customizable dashboards: You can tailor the Freshsales dashboard to display the most critical information to you and your team.
- Integrations: Freshsales integrates with several third-party apps, making it an excellent option for businesses that use multiple software platforms.
- Limited reporting options: While you can generate reports on your data, the chances are somewhat limited compared to other CRM software.
- No free trial: Unlike some other CRM software, Freshsales does not offer a free trial. Not having a free trial may deter businesses on a tight budget.
- No mobile app: There is no Freshsales mobile app, so if you need to access your CRM data on the go, you’ll need to use the mobile web version.
Freshsales offers new users a 21-day free trial. It also has a free forever plan with limited features.
Paid plans are as follows:
- Growth at $15 per user per month, billed annually
- Pro at $39 per user per month, billed annually
- Enterprise at $69 per user per month, billed annually
Click Here To Check Out Freshsales!
Pipedrive CRM is a tool that helps salespeople keep track of their deals and stay organized. It’s simple to use and has a user-friendly interface.
Pipedrive CRM is an excellent choice for small businesses because it’s affordable and easy to use. In addition, it’s a good tool for salespeople who want to stay organized and keep track of their deals.
Pipedrive CRM is a cloud-based tool, so it’s accessible from anywhere. It has a free trial and a monthly subscription plan. It integrates with Gmail, Google Calendar, and other popular apps.
If you’re looking for a simple CRM for small businesses, Pipedrive CRM is a great choice.
-Pipedrive CRM is designed to help small businesses close more deals by providing a simple and effective sales pipeline tool.
-The software includes lead management, contact management, deal tracking, and activity reminders.
-Pipedrive CRM integrates with popular productivity tools such as Gmail, Google Calendar, and Slack, making it easy to keep track of your sales pipeline.
-Pipedrive CRM offers a free trial, so you can try out the software before committing to a paid plan.
If you’re looking for a CRM specifically designed to help small businesses close more deals, then Pipedrive CRM is a great option.
- Pipedrive is one of the most affordable CRMs on the market, starting at just $9.90 per month for the Essential plan.
- The user interface is clean and easy to use, making it an excellent choice for small businesses that lack time or money to invest in training employees on using a CRM.
- Pipedrive offers many features, including sales automation, pipeline management, and email integration.
- Pipedrive doesn’t offer a free trial, so you’ll have to decide if it’s the right CRM for your business before you commit to paying for it.
- Pipedrive doesn’t have a built-in customer support system, so you’ll need to rely on third-party support options if you run into software problems.
- Pipedrive doesn’t offer some of the more advanced features that larger businesses might need, such as marketing automation or advanced reporting.
Overall, Pipedrive is a great CRM for small businesses looking for an affordable and easy-to-use solution.
While it does not have some of the advanced features that larger companies need, it makes up for its low price and ease of use. So if you’re looking for a CRM to help you manage your small business, Pipedrive is worth considering.
Pipedrive offers a 14-day free trial for all its paid plans.
Paid plans are as follows:
- Essential at $9.90 per user per month, billed annually
- Advanced at $19.90 per user per month, billed annually
- Professional at $39.90 per user per month, billed annually
- Enterprise at $59.90 per user per month, billed annually
Click Here To Check Out Pipedrive CRM!
Salesforce Essentials is a great CRM for small businesses because it has a great mobile application. The app allows you to manage your sales, contacts, and tasks from your phone or tablet. It is available for both iOS and Android devices.
The app is easy to use and has a clean interface. It is also very customizable to tailor it to your specific needs. Salesforce Essentials also offers a great free trial, so you can try it before you buy it.
If you are hunting for a CRM for your small business, then Salesforce Essentials is a great option.
-Salesforce Essentials CRM is designed specifically for small businesses. It offers all of the features of Salesforce’s full-fledged CRM system, but you can customize it for small businesses needs.
-Salesforce Essentials CRM includes a customizable dashboard that gives you an overview of your sales pipeline and performance.
-It also features lead management and tracking to stay on top of your sales prospects.
-Salesforce Essentials CRM integrates with popular small business applications like QuickBooks and Gmail, making it easy to use.
-It’s affordable, starting at just $25 per user per month.
Salesforce Essentials CRM is the perfect solution for small businesses that need a robust yet affordable CRM system.
Salesforce Essentials Pros:
- The pricing is very affordable
- It offers a lot of features that are valuable to small businesses
- The user interface is very user friendly
- It integrates with many other software applications
Salesforce Essentials Cons:
- Some of the features are only available in the paid version
- It can be challenging to customize
- The learning curve can be steep for some users
Overall, Salesforce Essentials is a great CRM for small businesses. It is very affordable and offers a lot of features that are valuable to small businesses.
Salesforce Essentials Pricing:
Salesforce Essentials offers new users a 14-day free trial on any of its paid plans.
Paid plans are as follows:
- Essentials at $25 per user per month, billed annually
- Sales Professional at $75 per user per month, billed annually
- Service Professional at $75 per user per month, billed annually
- Marketing Cloud Account Engagement at $1,250 per month, billed annually
Click Here To Check Out Salesforce Essentials!
4. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is a comprehensive customer relationship management software for small businesses. It helps sales and marketing teams manage their customers, deals, and contacts in one place.
Zoho CRM also offers features that allow companies to automate their sales and marketing processes. These features include lead, contact, pipeline, opportunity, product, and pricing management.
It is available in both on-premise and cloud-based versions. The on-premise version requires a one-time payment, while the cloud-based version is subscription-based.
Zoho CRM offers a free trial for new users. After the free trial, Zoho CRM pricing starts at $20 per user per month for the Standard edition and $35 per month for the Professional edition. Zoho CRM also offers a Free edition for businesses with up to three users.
-Zoho CRM is a cloud-based solution that offers small businesses a wide range of features and tools.
-The software includes contact management, sales force automation, marketing automation, and customer support features.
-Zoho CRM offers a free trial period and a pay-as-you-go pricing model that makes it affordable for small businesses.
-The software is easy to use and offers many integrations with other business applications.
-Zoho CRM provides excellent customer support and training resources.
If you’re looking for a comprehensive CRM solution that offers a wide range of features and tools, Zoho CRM is an excellent option for small businesses.
Zoho CRM Pros:
- Affordable for small businesses
- Flexible and easy to use
- Can be customized to fit your business needs
- Has a wide range of features
Zoho CRM Cons:
- Lacks some features that larger businesses need
- Not as well known as some other CRMs
Overall, Zoho CRM is an excellent choice for small businesses. It is affordable and easy to use while still being packed with features. The main downside is that it lacks some features that larger companies need, but it should have everything you need for small businesses.
Zoho CRM Pricing:
Zoho CRM offers a flexible 15-day free trial on all its paid plans.
Zoho CRM’s paid plans are as follows:
- Standard at $20 per user per month, billed monthly
- Professional at $35 per user per month, billed monthly
- Enterprise at $50 per user per month, billed monthly
- Ultimate at $65 per user per month, billed monthly
You can save more than 30% if you choose to pay for these plans annually.
Click Here To Check Out Zoho CRM!
5. Hubspot CRM
Hubspot CRM is one of the best CRMs for small-scale businesses. It has everything you need to manage your customer relationships, including a contact management system, a sales pipeline, and reporting tools. Plus, it’s affordable and easy to use.
Here are some reasons why Hubspot CRM is the best CRM for small businesses:
- It’s affordable. Hubspot CRM is free for up to three users. After that, it’s only $50/month per user.
- It’s easy to use. You don’t require technical skills to use Hubspot CRM. The interface is intuitive and easy to navigate.
- It has all the features you need. Hubspot CRM includes a contact management system, a sales pipeline, and reporting tools.
- It integrates with other software. For example, Hubspot CRM integrates with Gmail, Outlook, and Salesforce.
- It’s always up-to-date. You don’t have to think about installing updates or patches. Hubspot CRM gets automatic updates of the latest features and security fixes.
Are you looking for the best CRM for small businesses? Look no further than Hubspot CRM.
-A customizable dashboard that gives you an overview of your sales pipeline
-The ability to create and track deals through the sales process
-Contact management features that help you keep track of your customers and prospects
-Integrations with popular email providers, social media platforms, and other business tools
-A mobile app for tracking your sales activity on the go
– Robust reporting features that help you measure your success and identify areas for improvement
– A free version that includes all of the basic features needed to get started with CRM
HubSpot CRM is an excellent option if you’re looking for a CRM solution that can grow with your small business. It offers a wealth of features and integrations that will help you streamline your sales process and close more deals.
And best of all, it has a free plan that includes everything you need to start.
Hubspot CRM Pros:
- The software is very user-friendly and easy to navigate
- The interface is clean and sleek
- It offers a free trial period, so you can test it out before committing to it
- Hubspot CRM integrates with a variety of other software programs, making it very versatile
Hubspot CRM Cons:
- The subscription fees can be a bit pricey for small businesses
- It can take some time to get used to the interface and learn all the features
- Customer support could be better
Overall, Hubspot CRM is an excellent choice for small businesses. It is user-friendly, versatile, and offers a free trial period.
The only downsides are the subscription fees and the learning curve. However, once you get used to it, Hubspot CRM is a powerful tool that can help you manage your customer relationships.
Hubspot CRM Pricing:
Hubspot offers a free CRM tool to help you get started.
Paid plans are as follows:
- Starter at $45 per month
- Professional at $450 per month
- Enterprise at $1,200 per month
Click Here To Check out HubSpot CRM!
Monday.com CRM software that helps small businesses keep track of customer relationships. It is a web-based application that sales teams can use, customer service teams, and marketing teams.
Monday.com has a free plan for small businesses with up to three users. Paid plans start at $15 per month per user.
Monday.com is a great CRM for small businesses because it is easy to use and has many features. Monday.com has a drag-and-drop interface that makes adding, removing, and editing customer information accessible.
The software also includes a built-in email client, which makes it easy to stay in touch with customers. Additionally, Monday.com has a mobile app to access your customer information on the go.
If you need a CRM for your small business, I recommend checking out Monday.com.
-Monday.com CRM is a cloud-based solution that offers small businesses a complete view of their customers.
-The software provides a 360-degree view of the customer, including contact information, interactions, and sales pipeline.
-Monday.com CRM also offers features to help small businesses manage their customers effectively, including a lead management system, customer segmentation, and automated email marketing.
-The software is also highly customizable so that businesses can tailor it to their specific needs.
-Monday.com CRM offers a free trial for small businesses interested in trying the software.
- Monday.com is a very user-friendly CRM software.
- The software is excellent for managing customer relationships and sales pipeline.
- Monday.com offers a free trial, so you can try it before you buy it.
- The company has excellent customer support.
- Some users find Monday.com too simplistic.
- The software can be buggy at times.
- Monday.com is a bit more expensive than some other CRM software on the market.
Overall, Monday.com is a great CRM software for small businesses. It is user-friendly and offers a free trial. The software can sometimes be buggy, but the company has excellent customer support.
Monday.com is a bit more expensive than some other CRM software on the market, but it is worth the price.
Monday CRM offers new users a 14-day free trial on all its paid plans. Monday CRM also offers a free forever plan called the Individual CRM.
Paid plans are as follows:
- Basic CRM at $10 per seat per month, billed annually
- Standard CRM at $14 per seat per month, billed annually
- Pro CRM at $24 per seat per month, billed annually
- Enterprise CRM at custom pricing
Click Here To Check Out Monday.com CRM!
Less Annoying CRM is one of the best CRMs for small businesses. It’s simple to use, and it’s very affordable. Plus, it integrates with Gmail to keep track of your customers without switching between different platforms.
Less Annoying CRM is an excellent option if you’re looking for a CRM that will assist you in staying organized and keeping track of your customers. It’s simple to use, and it’s very affordable.
Plus, it integrates with Gmail to keep track of your customers without switching between different platforms.
–Ease of Use: The software is straightforward as possible. There are no fancy features or complicated settings to learn – just the basics you need to get the job done.
–Affordability: Less Annoying CRM is one of the most affordable CRMs on the market. Their basic plan starts at just $15 per month and offers discounts for longer-term commitments.
–Customer Service: They have a team of real people ready and willing to help you with whatever you need. You can contact them by phone, email, or live chat.
–Integrations: Less Annoying CRM integrates with various popular business tools, including Gmail, Quickbooks, and Mailchimp.
–Data Security: They take data security seriously, with industry-standard encryption and regular backups.
Less Annoying CRM Pros:
- The software is designed to be simple and easy to use.
- It is one of the most affordable CRMs on the market.
- They offer excellent customer service.
- The CRM integrates with a variety of popular business tools.
- They take data security seriously.
Less Annoying CRM Cons:
- It lacks some of the more advanced features offered by other CRMs.
- The interface can be a bit dated and clunky.
- There have been some reports of bugs and glitches.
But, overall, Less Annoying CRM is an excellent option for small businesses looking for an affordable and easy-to-use CRM.
While it lacks some of the more advanced features of other CRMs, it makes up for its simplicity and affordability.
Less Annoying CRM Pricing:
Less Annoying CRM has a pretty straightforward pricing plan: $15 per user per month. You can try out their tool for free for 30 days.
Click Here To Check Out Less Annoying CRM!
8. Bitrix 24
Bitrix 24 is a great CRM for small businesses. It has all the features required to manage your customers, sales, and marketing. And it’s very affordable.
The only downside of Bitrix 24 is that it’s not as well known as some of the other CRMs on this list. But if you’re looking for a great CRM for small businesses, Bitrix 24 is worth considering.
– Bitrix24 CRM is a cloud-based solution you can access anywhere.
– It offers various features, including lead and contact management, sales automation, and marketing tools.
– Bitrix24 CRM is affordable and easy to use, making it ideal for small businesses.
– It integrates with a wide range of third-party applications, making it even more versatile.
– Bitrix24 CRM provides excellent customer support, making it a great choice for small businesses.
As you can see, Bitrix24 CRM is an excellent choice for small businesses.
- Can be used for free (for up to 12 users)
- Has a wide range of features, including sales automation, quotes and invoices, marketing campaigns, project management, customer service, and more
- Offers a mobile app for iOS and Android
- Integrates with many third-party apps and services
- Has a clean and user-friendly interface
- The free plan has many limitations, such as not being able to use your domain name, not being able to remove Bitrix branding, and only having access to certain features
- Paid plans can be expensive
- Some users have reported having issues with customer support
- Some users find the interface to be too cluttered and confusing
Overall, Bitrix24 is a great CRM for small businesses.
Bitrix24 has a free forever plan for unlimited users.
Paid plans are as follows:
- Basic at $49 per month for 5 users
- Standard at $99 per month for 50 users
- Professional at $199 per month for 100 users
- Enterprise at $399 per month for 250 users
Click Here To Check Out Bitrix24!
9. Capsule CRM
Capsule CRM is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) software that enables sales teams to track their leads, manage their pipeline, and close more deals. It’s simple to use and easy to start, making it an excellent choice for small businesses.
In addition, it integrates with many popular business applications, making it even more versatile.
Here are some of the key features that make Capsule CRM an excellent choice for small businesses:
- Lead tracking and management
- Pipeline management to help you design your sales funnels
- Deal closes and workflow automation
- Integration with popular business applications
- Simple to use and easy to get started with
If you’re looking for a CRM solution for your small business, Capsule CRM is worth considering. It has the features you may need to start sales management, and it’s easy to use and scalable as your business grows.
In addition, it integrates with popular applications like Google Apps, Office 365, Outlook, and more.
-Capsule CRM is an excellent choice for small businesses because it has all of the essential features you require to manage your customer relationships without any extras that can add unnecessary complexity and cost.
-It is easy to use and set up, so you’ll be up and running quickly.
-Capsule CRM’s interface is clean and straightforward, making it easy to find the information you need.
-It integrates with several popular business applications so that you can keep all your customer data in one place.
-Capsule CRM offers excellent customer support, so you can get help when needed.
Capsule CRM Pros:
- Can be used for free by businesses with up to two users
- Has a very user-friendly interface
- Offers a great deal of customization and flexibility
- Includes powerful features such as sales automation, opportunity tracking, and reporting
- Integrates with a wide range of third-party applications
Capsule CRM Cons:
- Does not offer a native mobile app
- The free version is quite limited in terms of features and functionality
- Pricing can be a bit expensive for larger businesses
Capsule CRM is an excellent option for small businesses looking for a powerful and user-friendly CRM solution.
Capsule CRM Pricing:
Capsule CRM has a free forever Starter plan with basic features for up to 2 users and 250 contacts. It also offers a 30-day free trial for all its paid plans.
Paid plans are as follows:
- Professional at $18 per user per month
- Teams at $36 per user per month
- Enterprise at $54 per user per month
Click Here To Check Out Capsule CRM!
What Are Some CRM Features To Look For?
1. Contact / Lead Management:
Contact and lead management are the first and most essential features of CRM tools. This feature includes adding, editing, and viewing contact information and notes.
In addition, lead management features will allow you to track where your leads are coming from, what stage of their sales cycle, and how likely they will convert into customers.
Some small business CRMs will also offer advanced features like lead scoring and assignment, which can help you prioritize your sales pipeline and close more deals.
2. Project Management Features:
The best CRM for small businesses should have project management features to help you keep track of your sales pipeline and monitor the progress of your deals.
Look for a CRM that offers task management, lead tracking, and opportunities so you can see where each agreement stands.
Some CRMs also offer document management capabilities, which can be helpful if you need to keep track of contracts or other important documents.
3. Deal Management:
The best CRMs will have a centralized place for you to track your sales pipeline and deals. This aspect is essential for small businesses because it allows you to see each value in the sales process, what actions you need to take next, and when follow-ups are due.
4. Workflow Automation:
One of the crucial features to look for in a CRM is workflow automation. This feature can help small businesses save time and money by manually automating tasks they would otherwise do.
Workflow automation can also help to improve customer satisfaction by ensuring that you can complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
5. Reporting and Analytics:
Another feature to look for in a CRM is reporting and analytics. This feature can help small businesses to track their performance and make data-driven decisions about their marketing and sales strategies.
Reporting and analytics can also help enterprises to identify improvement opportunities and optimize their operations.
6. Customer Service:
Finally, customer service is another critical feature to look for in a CRM. This feature can help small businesses provide their customers with the best possible experience by addressing their needs and resolving their issues promptly and efficiently.
What Are Some Benefits Of Using A CRM?
1. Organize Your Contacts:
A CRM will help you to keep track of your customers, suppliers, and business contacts in one place. This way, you can easily find the contact information you need when you need it.
2. Build Relationships:
You can also use a CRM to store important notes about your contacts, so you have all the information you need at your fingertips. This aspect can be helpful when you’re trying to build relationships with clients and customers.
3. Make The Most Of Your Sales Efforts
Additionally, a CRM can help you track your sales pipeline and see which deals are close to closing. This way, you can prioritize your sales efforts and ensure that you work on the most promising leads.
4. Automate Your Sales And Marketing
Finally, a CRM can help you to automate some of your sales and marketing tasks. For example, you can set up automated emails to send to new leads or create a drip campaign to nurture your prospects over time.
These features can benefit small businesses trying to grow their customer base and close more deals. If you’re not using a CRM yet, it’s worth considering.
How To Choose The Best CRM Software
There are a few things to consider when choosing a CRM for your small business:
- You’ll want to ensure that you can customize the CRM you choose to fit the specific needs of your business.
- You’ll want to ensure the CRM is user-friendly and easy to use.
- You’ll want to ensure that the CRM has all the features and functionality you need.
Other Things To Look For In Small Business CRM Software
The software should be intuitive and user-friendly. In addition, it should have a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate.
Small businesses lack the time or resources to train their employees to use complex software. Therefore, the CRM software should be easy to use and require minimal training.
2. Free Trial + Affordable Pricing Plans
Look for CRM software that has a free trial period. This free trial will allow you to test the software to see if it is a perfect fit for your business before you commit.
Make sure the CRM software is compatible with your current business software. You might not want to invest in new software just to use the CRM.
4. Ongoing Support And Training
Look for CRM software that offers support and training. This feature will be beneficial if you have any questions or run into any problems.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Is CRM Software Only For Large Businesses?
The simple answer is no. CRM software can be beneficial for businesses of all sizes. However, it is vital to remember that not all CRM software is created equal. While some CRMs are made for larger firms, some CRMs are specifically tailored for small businesses.
Q2. What Is The Best CRM For Small Businesses?
The best CRM for small businesses is the one that meets the specific needs of your business. Unfortunately, there is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to CRM software.
The best CRM for your business will depend on some factors, including the size of your business, the nature of your business, and your budget.
Q3. How Much Does CRM Software Cost?
Again, there is no one-size-fits-all solution to this question. The cost of CRM software will vary depending on the features and functionality you require. Generally speaking; however, CRM software is a relatively affordable investment for small businesses.
Q4. Do I Need CRM Software?
This is a question that only you can answer. Ultimately, whether or not to invest in CRM software will come down to your specific needs and goals.
For example, it may be worth considering if you feel that CRM software could help you better manage your customer relationships.
Q5. How Do I Choose The Right CRM Software?
Choosing the right CRM software is an important decision for any small business. As mentioned above, there is no one-size-fits-all solution, so selecting a CRM tailored to your business is essential.
By considering these features, small businesses can find the best CRM platform for their needs and ensure they can improve their operations and maximize their profits.
With the right CRM, small businesses can streamline their processes, improve customer satisfaction, and make more money.
In my opinion, Freshsales is one of the best CRM solutions for small businesses because it offers all of the features that small businesses need to be successful. Freshsales is easy to use, affordable and packed with features to help small businesses improve their operations.
So, if you’re looking for a CRM for your small business, I highly recommend Freshsales.
Do you have any queries about choosing the best CRM for small businesses? Let me know in the comments below. I’m always happy to help!