Digital signage is becoming more and more popular, as businesses are beginning to see the value in using it to communicate with their customers.
The use of digital screens is becoming more and more prevalent in all industries, so you may be missing out if you’ve not implemented digital signage into your marketing strategy.
There are a lot of different digital signage software providers in the market, so it can be difficult to decide which one is right for your business.
In this blog post, we will compare seven of the best digital signage providers based on their features, pros, cons, and pricing.
We will help you decide which one is right for you!
Disclaimer: If you buy something using the links in this article, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Know that I only promote stuff that I use and trust for the sake of my readers and the reputation of this site.
What is the Best Digital Signage Software Solution?
Concerto is a digital signage software provider that offers a wide variety of features, including the ability to create and manage playlists, schedule content, and track audience engagement.
It also has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for businesses of all sizes to use.
Concerto is an open-source and user-friendly and one of the best digital signage company that offers a wide variety of features.
- Easy to use drag-and-drop interface.
- Create rich media content with no programming required.
- Unlimited players and screens.
- Intuitive scheduling tool makes creating playlists a breeze.
- Robust analytics provide in-depth insights into viewer engagement.
- Integrates with all major social media platforms for easy sharing of content.
- Dynamic content that can be updated in real-time.
- Compatible with all major operating systems and devices.
Concerto is free open-source digital signage software.
- Easy to use and manage.
- Flexible content management system.
- Variety of templates and themes available.
- Integrated social media feeds.
- Customizable player skins.
- Offline playback capability.
- Remote monitoring and management.
- Limited features for free users.
- No customer support for free users.
These drawbacks may affect your decision while evaluating best digital signage service providers.
Digitalsignage.com is free for all to use.
However, you can upgrade to the Enterprise plan if you want more features and capabilities at $49 per month.
3. Play Digital Signage
Play Digital Signage is a comprehensive software solution that enables users to create and manage large digital signage networks with ease.
It offers a wide range of features and templates, as well as flexible pricing options to fit any budget.
Additionally, Play provides excellent customer support should you need it.
If you’re looking for top-quality digital signage software with all the bells and whistles, Play is definitely worth considering.
Its user-friendly interface makes it simple to create stunning displays, while its extensive feature set ensures that you’ll be able to do everything you need to reach your audience.
- Touch screen compatible.
- Easily create and manage playlists.
- Integrated social media feed.
- Customizable layouts.
- Runs on any computer or device.
- Low price point compared to other digital signage software options.
Play Digital Signage Cons:
- The digital sign software has a slight learning curve compared to other best digital signage apps.
Play Digital Signage has a free trial. Paid plan starts from $18 per screen per month.
Raydiant Digital Signage is another one of the best interactive digital signage software solutions you could use for your business.
Raydiant is a feature-rich digital signage software that offers businesses a wide range of capabilities for creating and managing their displays.
Some of Raydiant’s standout features include its touch screen compatibility, integrated social media feed, and customizable layouts.
- Easy installation and setup have you up and running in minutes.
- Software is designed to help you scale.
- Operating system built to help you create, manage, and scale on all your screens.
- All-in-one hardware and software will help you display personalized and highly-targeted offers to your in-location customers.
- It can be expensive for small businesses or start-ups.
Raydiant has a free plan with limited features.
The Standard plan starts at $59 per month depending on how many screens you want to use.
You can also contact them for Enterprise pricing depending on your needs.
You can get a discount if you choose to pay on an annual basis.
Screenfluence is a digital signage software that can be used in various settings like businesses, schools, hospitals, and more.
It’s a great way to keep your audience engaged and informed.
Screenfluence has many features including scheduling content, remote management, social media integration, and more.
Screenfluence integrates seamlessly with social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
This allows you to share content quickly and easily.
You can also schedule social media posts directly from Screenfluence.
- Social media integration,
- RSS feeds,
- Image and video support,
- Playlist creation,
- Drag-and-drop interface.
- Web page integration feature.
- However, there are also some cons to using Screenfluence. For example, if you want to use videos or photos in your signs, you’ll need to upload them yourself, and there is no way to add interactivity or animation.
Apart from this drawback, Screenfluence is the best digital signage system you can use for your business.
Screenfluence offers pricing plans depending on how many players you want to use for your business.
Here are the pricing plans:
- 1-9 players at $30 per player per month
- 10 – 99 players at $25 per player per month
- 100+ players at $20 per player per month
You can get a 10% discount if you choose to pay for these plans annually.
6. Screenly OSE
Screenly OSE is a digital signage software that helps businesses easily manage content on their screens.
It’s an open-source software, which makes it freely available to everyone.
Screenly OSE comes with a built-in player that can play videos, images, and text files.
You can also use it to create custom playlists or schedule your content to play automatically.
One of the best features of Screenly OSE is its ability to integrate with other systems.
For example, you can connect it with your Google Calendar so that your content automatically updates based on your events.
You can also connect it with social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook so that people can see what’s going on in real-time.
- Remote management,
- Playlist editing – allows businesses to create and manage playlists of videos, images, and text for displaying on their digital signage displays
- Video playback,
- Multi-screens support,
- Screenly OSE supports various video formats for playback.
- Easy-to-use interface, you can create and manage your digital signage content without any programming skills.
- Flexible, You can also customize your displays with your own branding and images.
Screenly OSE Cons:
- Limited features, However, Screenly OSE does not offer all the features that are available in the paid version of Screenly. For example, you cannot add interactivity or videos to your displays with Screenly OSE.
Yodeck is a great digital signage platform for small and medium businesses.
Its drag and drop interface makes it easy to create playlists of videos, images, and text.
You can also schedule your content to play automatically.
With Yodeck you can manage your screen displays from a single interface, create a digital menu board for playlists of videos, images, and text for display on any screen or group of screens.
- Easy drag-and-drop creation of content,
- Manage your account and users with ease,
- Rich media support (video & audio),
- Customize your player’s look and feel to match your branding,
- Create playlists of pages for display on any screen or group of screens,
- Schedule content to automatically play at specific times or in response to triggers like weather conditions or web page visits,
- Embed social media feeds such as Twitter or Instagram into your displays,
- Use dynamic content to keep your displays fresh and engaging,
- Collect data from viewers using surveys and forms.
- However, it is expensive compared to some of the other options on this list, and it can be challenging to set up and configure without help from a professional.
Digital Signage Software: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is digital signage software?
Digital signage software is a type of software that is used to create and manage digital signage content.
This type of software can provide users with features such as internet connectivity, video playback, and remote management capabilities.
As a result, businesses and organizations can use this type of software to create engaging and effective digital signage content.
2. How does digital signage work?
Content management software (CMS) is used to create and manage the content that will be displayed on the screens.
There are a number of different CMS platforms available, each with its own set of features.
Some platforms are designed for specific industries or applications, while others are more general purpose.
3. Is digital signage free?
Free digital signage software is a great option for small businesses because it doesn’t require any hardware or software installation for digital signs.
You can simply sign up for an account and start creating your displays.
However, some features may be limited without a paid subscription.
4. What is the best digital signage software?
Screenfluence is one of the best digital signage systems that help you create content to entertain customers.
You can set up and manage professional displays with the help of Screenfluence.
5. What is the best free digital signage software?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best free digital signage software will vary depending on your specific needs and preferences.
However, Screenly OSE and Concerto are some of the best free digital signage software.
When it comes to digital signage software, Screenfluence and Concerto are the best options.
They offer rich media capabilities, a diagonal screen size of up to 100 inches, a resolution of up to 1920×1080, and portrait or landscape orientation.
In addition, they provide an easy-to-use interface that makes creating and managing your signage content simple.
Click here to try out Screenfluence.
Or click here to try out Concerto.
Which are your favorite digital signage systems that help market your business?
Leave a comment and let us know your top digital signage software! 🙂