Last Updated on September 17, 2022 by Tracy Jackson
Many factors come into play when finding the best keyboard for writing. First, you need a keyboard that is comfortable to use and has all the features you need to write efficiently.
With so many different keyboards on the market, it can be hard to know which one is right for you. To help you decide, I’ve compiled a list of the seven best keyboards for writing in 2022.
The Logitech MX Keys Wireless Illuminated Keyboard is my top pick for the best keyboard for writing. This keyboard is comfortable to use, has backlighting, and is highly durable. It also has a USB passthrough port, so you can easily connect your mouse or other peripherals.
This article discusses seven of the best keyboards for writing and what makes them stand out from the competition. I will also give tips on selecting the best keyboard for your needs. So, read on if you are in the market for a new keyboard!
Disclaimer: If you choose to buy something using the links in this article, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Know that I only promote stuff that I use and trust for my readers and the reputation of this site.
Table of Contents
What is the Best Keyboard for Writing
1. Logitech MX Keys Wireless Illuminated Keyboard ($117.66)
The Logitech MX Keys Wireless Illuminated Keyboard is my top pick for the best keyboard for writing. It offers a great typing experience, thanks to its well-spaced keys and comfortable keycaps.
Additionally, the backlighting on this keyboard is fantastic, making it easy to write in low-light conditions. And finally, the Logitech MX Keys has an excellent, minimalist design that will look great on any desk.
If you’re looking for a wireless keyboard that will provide a great typing experience and look good on your desk, I recommend checking out the Logitech MX Keys Wireless Illuminated Keyboard.
- Logitech MX Keys is the best keyboard for writing because it offers a comfortable, quiet typing experience.
- It also has backlit keys with three brightness levels.
- In addition, the easy-switch technology makes it seamless to switch between multiple devices.
As a result, the Logitech MX Keys is the best choice if you’re looking for a keyboard that will help you boost your productivity.
- Logitech has a reputation for making quality products, and the MX Keys is no exception. It’s a well-built keyboard that feels solid and looks great.
- The backlit keys are a godsend for writers who work in low-light conditions. They not only make the keys easier to see, but they also look fantastic.
- The MX Keys have a comfortable, ergonomic design that makes it easy to type for long periods.
- The keyboard includes a handy palm rest that helps reduce fatigue during extended typing sessions.
- Logitech’s software is easy to use and lets you customize the backlight color, brightness, and animation effects.
- The MX Keys is a bit pricey, though it’s still cheaper than some of the other high-end keyboards on the market.
- The keys are a bit too small for my liking. I prefer keyboards with larger keys that are easier to press.
- The palm rest is not removable, so you can’t wash it if it gets dirty.
The Logitech MX Keys is an excellent keyboard for writers. It’s well-built, comfortable to use, and includes some handy features that make it worth the price tag. So if you’re on the lookout for a new keyboard, this is one of the best ones on the market.
Click Here To Checkout The Logitech MX Keys!
2. Apple Magic Keyboard ($114.99)
As the best keyboard for writing, the Apple Magic Keyboard offers a comfortable and precise typing experience. It also has a stable scissor mechanism beneath each key for increased stability, optimized essential travel, and a low profile.
The numeric keypad is perfect for data entry and editing spreadsheets, while the backlit keys are ideal for working in low-light conditions. The Apple Magic Keyboard also features a built-in rechargeable battery that lasts up to a month on a single charge.
The Apple Magic Keyboard is a clear choice if you’re looking for the best keyboard for writing.
- Slim and light design
- Scissor mechanism beneath each key for increased stability
- Macro keys for easy access to system commands
- Backlit keys for better visibility in low light conditions
- Dedicated media control keys for easy access to volume, playback, and other media controls.
These are just some reasons why