Landing pages have a vital role in your conversions. It can take something as simple as bad navigation or a poorly designed landing page layout to turn off potential customers.
That is why it is crucial that you use the best landing page builder software to create your custom landing pages.
A good landing page builder can give you all the tools you need to make sure that you keep your customers interested and give them a pleasurable experience when they visit your landing page.
In this post, I have rounded up some of the best landing page builders available in the market and reviewed each one based on its pros, cons, and pricing.
Read on to find out which landing page builder is the best choice for your business.
Disclaimer: If you buy something using the links in this article, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Know that I only promote stuff that I use and trust for the sake of my readers and the reputation of this site.
The Best Landing Page Builder Software in 2021
GetResponse is an all-in-one marketing tool that features a good landing page builder tool. You can create custom landing pages as well as set up your email marketing automation with GetResponse.
With GetResponse, it is easy to create stunning landing pages. All you need to do is select a landing page template, customize it according to your needs, and publish it.
You can even test and optimize your landing pages from within the tool.
The only major drawback is that the landing page builder is not the main feature of GetResponse, which means it may have limited functionality.
- Intuitive editor
- Mobile-responsive landing page templates
- Powerful analytics and testing features
- Highly responsive and helpful customer support team
- The user interface is clunky
- The landing page builder is not its main feature
- Pricing plans are comparatively expensive
- You need to create separate versions of your landing pages for desktop and mobile
GetResponse plans start at $15 per month.
All plans come with the landing page builder and unlimited landing pages. You can get the plans for cheaper if you choose to pay for a 12-month or 24-month period instead of paying monthly.
All plans come with a 30-day free trial.
You can check out my complete GetResponse review here.
Clickfunnels is a popular marketing and sales funnel builder that also offers a landing page builder as part of its plans. This landing page tool helps you in building landing pages, product launch pages, squeeze pages, and more.
You can also use Facebook Ads to send targeted traffic to your landing pages to capture leads and grow your email list.
The best part of using Clickfunnels is that you can lead your customers through the sales funnel so that they know exactly what to do at each step of the sales process.
- Intuitive drag-and-drop builder
- You can create entire sales funnels to increase your conversions
- A simple, unified dashboard allows you to manage all your funnels in one place
- A little pricey, especially for small businesses
- Heavy reliance on templates makes most landing pages look similar
- Their customer service is not up to the mark
Clickfunnels plans start at $97 per month.
The basic plan comes with 100 landing pages, and the higher plans come with unlimited landing pages. Since Clickfunnels is much more than merely a landing page builder, its price is way beyond the other landing page builders on this list.
You can check out my complete Clickfunnels review here.
Hubspot offers one of the best landing page builders in the market. Along with the landing page builder tool, Hubspot offers some of the best CRM and sales features.
Hubspot’s landing page software has many powerful features that make it easy to create landing pages that increase conversions for your business.
Hubspot landing pages are easy to create if you are a beginner due to their pre-built mobile-responsive templates. The tool also offers experienced marketers advanced tools for testing and analytics.
- You can create fully responsive landing pages
- The tool offers robust A/B testing features
- You can also personalize the landing page content for visitors
- Hubspot is more inclined to larger businesses
- The higher plans are expensive
- A/B testing is not available on the lower packages
Hubspot’s pricing plans start at $45 per month if you pay annually upfront.
All plans come with their free landing page builder tool without the Hubspot branding.
Unbounce is another great landing page builder tool that helps you create high-converting landing pages. With Unbounce, you can design and test your own mobile responsive landing pages and pop-ups even if you do not know how to code.
Unbounce landing pages feature over 125 stunning landing page templates and an intuitive drag-and-drop editor. It also features dynamic keyword insertion that allows you to insert keywords into your landing pages that will boost your SEO.
- A simple drag-and-drop editor that allows you to create landing pages without any coding skills
- Dynamic keyword insertion feature
- Over 125 mobile-responsive landing page templates to choose from
- Expensive considering its limited number of features
- It has a slightly steep learning curve which makes it unsuitable for beginners
- Customer support is not that great
Pricing plans start at $80 per month for the basic Launch plan. You can get a 10% discount if you choose to pay for a year upfront.
Every plan has a 14-day trial that you can use to test out the features.
InstaPage is another great landing page builder that helps you create beautiful landing pages no matter how big or small your team is. It is so easy to create your own landing pages with Instapage that you do not need to hire someone who knows to code.
With an easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor, Instapage will let you build landing pages in no time!
- Simple drag-and-drop editor
- Customizable landing page templates and pop-ups
- A/B split testing
- Not as many landing page templates as some of its competitors
- The business plan has limited features
- Pricing is a bit high
Instapage pricing starts at $199 per month when billed annually. It turns out more expensive ($299 per month) when billed monthly.
You can also contact Instapage for custom pricing depending on your needs.
LeadPages is an affordable landing page creator that offers you a ton of features. From CRM tools to email integration, LeadPages gives you all you need for your marketing campaigns.
LeadPages also offers users many landing page templates compared to other landing page builders. The tool features dynamic text replacement to help you improve your SEO (search engine optimization).
- Mobile-responsive landing page templates
- WordPress integration
- A/B split testing features
- Lack of customization
- Clunky drag-and-drop editor
- The standard plan has limited A/B testing
Pricing plans start at $27 per month billed annually. All plans offer free landing pages, pop-ups, and alert bars.
All plans come with a 14-day trial period.
Wishpond has made a name for itself among other major marketing platforms as a top Hubspot competitor with its marketing campaign tools. Wishpond is pretty simple to use as a landing page creation tool. It helps you create and optimize custom landing pages quickly and easily.
With Wishpond, you can create unlimited landing pages to capture leads and boost sales.
- You can easily integrate other marketing platforms such as Salesforce, Aweber, and Mailchimp
- Landing page templates are mobile-responsive
- Easily create landing pages and add pop-ups and forms to them
- The drag-and-drop editor is a bit sluggish
- Landing page templates are hard to customize
Pricing plans start at $49 per month billed yearly. All plans have a 14-day trial period.
Lander is another great affordable landing page builder that features a drag-and-drop builder to help you create personalized landing page content.
With Lander, you can create your own landing page and add auto-fill forms to generate leads.
- Create unlimited landing pages
- Add auto-fill forms to your landing pages
- Create custom confirmation pages and thank you pages when your customers make a purchase
- Lander’s geolocation is not always accurate when you want to integrate Google Maps
- Lander offers fewer integrations than its competitors
- It does not have a free plan
Pricing plans start from $16 per month billed annually. Both plans offer A/B testing and auto-fill forms along with email marketing integration.
Landingi helps both big and small businesses create personalized landing pages with its intuitive landing page editor.
Landingi makes it easy for non-coders to create, publish, test, and optimize multiple landing pages with ease. It features over 100 mobile-responsive templates to help you capture leads.
- Easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor
- A/B split testing features
- Robust reporting and web analytics tools
- A/B testing and analytics tools are only available on the higher plans
- Complex and confusing pricing plans
- Built-in analytics tools are pretty basic (you are better off using Google Analytics)
Pricing plans start at $55 per month billed annually. All plans include the landing page and pop-up builder, more than 400 landing page templates, and A/B testing.
You can sign up for a free 14-day trial of any of the plans before you commit to one.
10. Landing Lion/ Makeswift
Landing Lion is a drag-and-drop landing page builder with many powerful features such as A/B testing, analytics, and SEO features. However, Landing Lion is now a no-code website builder called Makeswift.
Makeswift is currently invite-only and you will need to request early access to the tool.
Elementor is quite often regarded as one of the best landing page creation tools for WordPress. You can simply install the Elementor plugin for WordPress and start using it to create dedicated landing pages for your marketing efforts.
Elementor is an open-source plugin and is perfect for website developers who like to have complete control over their landing page forms.
- Customize almost any design element on your landing pages such as fonts, colors, buttons, forms, and more
- You can customize your pop-ups to match your brand colors and design
- With the responsive editor, you can see changes across different device layouts
- A limited number of landing page templates
- Customer support is not that good
- Page loading is slow
Pricing plans start from $49 per year. All plans include the drag-and-drop live editor, responsive design, templates and widgets, and premium support.
ShortStack is an excellent landing page builder that helps you create professional-looking landing pages for your contest, quizzes, and giveaways.
ShortStack has an easy-to-use drag-and-drop landing page editor for non-coders to develop their own landing pages easily.
ShortStack also offers users email analytics, marketing automation tools, and other marketing services for lead generation.
- Simple drag-and-drop editor
- Powerful email marketing, analytics, and other tools
- Landing page design templates that are mobile-responsive
- The Starter plan has the ShortStack logo at the end of your campaigns
- A steep learning curve makes it tough for beginners to use, unlike many landing page builders
Pricing plans start at $79 per month billed annually. All plans have website embedding and entry transfers via form integrations.
ShortStack has a free trial version that contains all the Business plan features with 20 entries and 100 views.
Ucraft is an easy website builder that features a drag-and-drop editor along with some design tools. Ucraft offers mobile-responsive templates that are easy to customize and use.
Ucraft offers a free domain name with its annual plans. It also offers integration with tools such as Google Analytics.
- Intuitive drag-and-drop editor
- The Team App allows you to work together as a team and share access
- The Designer Tool helps you customize elements such as the fonts and colors of your landing pages
- Ucraft has more website builder functionality than landing page builder features
- Lacks advanced tools
Ucraft offers a free multipage website as its basic package. Paid plans start from $10 per month and offer unlimited pages as well as advanced design elements.
There is also a 14-day free trial for its paid plans.
What Is A Landing Page Builder And Why Should You Use One?
A landing page builder is software that allows you to create landing pages for your business. Landing page software gives you the tools to make your landing pages effective and increase conversions.
The best landing page builders also offer proven templates to help you create simple landing pages that convert visitors into customers.
Most landing page builder software tools have a drag-and-drop editor that helps you create custom landing pages that match your website and brand. You can customize your landing pages with the various color, text, and CTA options that are available in your landing page tool.
What Features Should You Look For In A Landing Page Builder?
There are some basic features that every good landing page builder offers:
A good landing page builder offers landing page templates that have all the elements required for increased lead generation.
Along with conversion-optimized templates, most landing page software provides you with a drag-and-drop editor that makes it easy to create custom landing pages.
And since the templates are easy to use, you can create multiple landing pages for a/b testing. The templates are also mobile-optimized so that you can provide your mobile users the best experience.
When you choose a website builder or a landing page builder, make sure that it integrates with your favorite email marketing software.
This will help you create custom forms and pop-ups for your landing pages. It will also help you create a more effective email marketing campaign through list segmentation.
3. Reporting And Analytics
Your landing page software needs to offer you reporting and analytics if you want to understand your visitors and customers better.
With reporting and analytics features, you can track your page visits, study your conversions, and see how visitors interact with your page and CTA buttons.
4. Split Testing Features
A good landing page builder also helps you in A/B testing. The best way to increase conversions is to test and optimize your landing pages.
Choose a landing page builder that has an integrated A/B testing tool so that you can optimize your pages for success.
5. Ease Of Use
Overall, your landing page software must be easy to use. It should have easily customizable landing page templates, an intuitive drag-and-drop editor, and customizable pop-ups.
The landing page builder should also have an easy way to undo or redo actions, duplicate your landing pages, and standard layout options that make it easier for you to organize your page content.
Best Landing Page Builder – FAQ’s
1. Do you need a website to use a landing page builder?
No, you do not need to own a website to use a landing page builder. Landing page software allows you to create standalone landing pages that do not need to be connected to a website.
2. What is the difference between a landing page and a website?
Landing pages can be a part of a website or they can exist on their own. You can use a landing page builder to create landing pages to send targeted traffic from your marketing campaigns.
The main purpose of most landing pages is to convert visitors into leads or customers with a form and a CTA. A website, on the other hand, may consist of multiple static web pages that have other goals such as to provide your visitors with information.
3. Are landing pages important for SEO?
No, landing pages do not affect SEO in any way. The aim of a landing page is to convert your visitors – not to help your website rank in the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages).
4. What are the features of a good landing page?
A good landing page has a single, clear message and a call to action (CTA) for your audience.
A landing page must not be crowded with too much information. It should give the visitor the benefits and features that you are offering your audience.
It is important to incorporate your brand message on the landing page and entice your visitors to take the desired action.
The main features of a good landing page are as follows:
- Clear and concise headings
- Easily scannable content
- A call to action (CTA)
- A sign-up form
5. How much does a landing page cost?
Creating a landing page can cost anything from zero to a few hundred dollars, depending on your needs.
You could choose to create simple landing pages with a free landing page builder or spend anything from ten to a few hundred dollars on a landing page software with more robust features.
I hope this article on the best landing page builder software has been useful to you.
Investing in a good landing page builder goes a long way in terms of increasing your leads and bringing in more sales.
Most landing page builders have a free trial you can use. In case you are not sure of which landing page software is best for your business, you can always try them out before you make a financial commitment to one.
Which landing page builder do you use for your landing pages? Did I leave it out of this list? Drop a comment and let me know!
Also, please share this post if you enjoyed it – it might help someone out!