Sales funnel builder software is becoming more and more popular as businesses realize the importance of building sales funnels.
A sales funnel helps you convert leads into customers by guiding them through a series of stages until they become paying customers.
In this blog post, we will review 7 of the best sales funnel builder software in the market.
We will look at the key features, pros, cons, and pricing of each of the best sales funnel builder software.
Let’s get started!
Disclaimer: If you buy something using the links in this article, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Know that I only promote stuff that I use and trust for the sake of my readers and the reputation of this site.
Best Sales Funnel Software 2022
GetResponse is the best sales funnel software for beginners.
It is also the best email marketing tool with highly advanced features to generate more leads and conversions through optimized funnels.
You can create a sales funnel in minutes by choosing one of the best pre-built templates or using the powerful drag & drop builder to customize your template as per your needs with this funnel builder software.
GetResponse Key Features
- This best sales funnel builder has a drag and drop editor to help you easily create sales funnels.
- Powerful analytics to monitor the performance of your sales funnels.
- A/B testing functionality to optimize your sales funnels.
- Marketing automation functionality to send emails automatically.
- Email marketing functionality to promote your offers.
- Webinars functionality to host webinars.
- Landing page and form building functionality for landing pages and forms.
- It has a very user-friendly interface
- It also has very strong email features for your campaigns compared to other sales funnel builders
- The drag and drop builder is intuitive
- Over 500 templates to choose from
- It offers limited integrations with other software platforms.
- There is no split testing capability for sales funnels.
- Limited customer support.
GetResponse offers the following plans for customers:
- Free – The free plan, however, does not offer the sales funnel functionality
- Basic – The basic plan starts at $10.46 per month billed annually, and offers only 1 sales funnel
- Plus – The Plus plan starts at $34.15 per month billed annually and offers 5 sales funnels
- Pro – The Pro plan starts at $69 per month billed annually and offers unlimited sales funnels
- Max2 – Custom pricing with unlimited sales funnels
Check out my detailed GetResponse review here.
You can click on this link to try out GetResponse today!
If you’re looking for the best sales funnel builder, look no further than Clickfunnels.
With its easy-to-use interface, competitive ClickFunnels pricing, and wide range of features, this landing page builder is perfect for businesses of all sizes.
ClickFunnels Key Features
- This marketing funnel builder software offers a wide range of templates to choose from to build sales funnels
- It is one of the best funnel builders Easy integration with a variety of platforms
- A wide range of integrations with other software
- 24/Seven customer support
- This best sales funnel builder software has an easy-to-use drag-and-drop builder
- Split testing capabilities
- 20+ prebuilt templates
- Works with all major autoresponders
- Easy to use and setup
- Drag and drop builder makes creating funnels easy
- Wide range of templates available
- Integrates with a wide range of third party software
- Limited features compared to some other funnel builders on the market. For example, no built-in email marketing feature.
- Limited payment gateway integrations. For example, no PayPal integration feature.
- User interface is not as modern or up to date as some other funnel builders on the market.
ClickFunnels offers a free 14-day trial so that you can test out the tool before you commit.
ClickFunnels offers two pricing plans:
- ClickFunnels at $97 per month with 20 funnels
- ClickFunnels Platinum at $297 per month with unlimited funnels
Check out my detailed ClickFunnels review here.
You can also check out other ClickFunnels competitors and sales funnel builders that I recommend.
You can click on this link to try out ClickFunnels today!
Kartra is an intuitive platform and one of the best funnel-building software that allows you to create a sales funnel from scratch.
You can use Kartra’s best-in-class features and tools to easily set up your funnels, generate leads, and boost conversions.
Kartra’s drag-and-drop builder makes it easy for new businesses to create high-converting funnels without any coding or design experience.
And if you need help, Kartra’s customer support team is always happy to assist.
Best of all, Kartra offers a free trial to try out the platform before buying.
Kartra Key Features
- This best sales funnel builder software has an easy-to-use drag and drop builder
- Prebuilt templates for all types of funnels
- A/B testing to optimize your sales funnel
- Email automation to convert leads into customers
- This is one of the best sales funnel builders that also has a CRM to manage your customer relationships
- Payment processing so you can get paid quickly and easily
- Easy-to-use interface
- Drag and drop builder makes creating funnels easy
- Prebuilt templates make setup a breeze
- Limited integrations with other software platforms
- It could be more user-friendly for absolute beginners
Kartra’s pricing plans are as follows:
- The Starter plan is $99 per month ($79 per month billed annually), and it offers access to the basic features of Kartra, such as email marketing automation, landing pages builder, A/B testing, etc.
- The Silver plan is $199 per month ($149 per month billed annually), and it offers more features, such as the ability to add a team member and create unlimited landing pages.
- The Gold plan is $299 per month ($229 per month billed annually), and it offers even more features than the silver plan (such as Kartra payments).
- Last but not least is the Platinum plan which costs $499 per month ($379 per month billed annually). This plan gives you all of Kartras best features.
One thing that is interesting about Kartra’s pricing structure is that it is based on how many contacts you have.
For example, if you have less than 1000 contacts, then the best plan would be either starter or silver (the best), depending on what features are essential to your business needs.
Karta has a 14-day trial period where customers can test out all of Kartra’s features and decide whether it is right for them before purchasing any subscription.
This sales funnels builder also has a 30-day moneyback guarantee if you want to cancel your subscription within one month.
You can check out my detailed post on Kartra pricing here.
Check out my Kartra vs ClickFunnels review here.
You can click on this link to try out Kartra today!
Leadpages is a sales funnel builder that is best suited for small businesses.
It offers an easy-to-use platform with drag-and-drop tools, templates, and integrations.
Leadpages also has a wide range of features, including A/B testing, lead capture, and conversion tracking.
Additionally, it offers a wide range of integrations with other marketing tools, making it a great option for businesses that want to build and track their sales funnel.
Leadpages Key Features
- Drag and drop editor to design your best sales funnel quickly.
- Easily integrate with other software using Zapier.
- Use the high converting sales funnels templates to build your best sales funnels.
- A best sales funnel builder that is optimized for best conversion.
- Advanced best sales funnels targeting and personalization to deliver the best experience to your customers.
- Inbuilt split testing feature in best sales funnels so you can scale up easily.
- This sales funnel software platform allows you to easily create powerful sales funnels
- Integrated with a wide range of email marketing and eCommerce platforms
- Drag and drop builder makes creating pages easy
- Limited to building sales funnels (no other types of pages)
- Some features are only available in the paid version
Leadpages offers three pricing plans:
- The Standard plan is $37 per month (billed annually)
- The Pro plan is $74 per month (billed annually)
- The Advanced plan is for custom pricing needs
All of the plans include A/B testing, Leadpages’ drag-and-drop builder, conversion tracking, and lead management tools.
Leadpages also offers a 14-day trial for its plans. It is one of the best sales funnel tools you need to try out.
You can click on this link to try out Leadpages today!
5. Thrive Suite
Thrive Suite is the best sales funnel builder for those who already have their own website on the best content management system i.e., WordPress, and are looking to create landing pages, email campaigns, payment forms, quizzes, etc.
It has a drag and drop visual editor which makes it easy to build almost any type of effective sales funnel you can imagine.
It also integrates with all the best email marketing platforms like MailChimp, AWeber, and GetResponse so you can easily create opt-in forms and start collecting subscribers immediately.
Plus, it’s really affordable – starting at just $47/month for a basic plan.
Thrive Suite Key Features
- Access to Thrive Theme Builder, Thrive Architect, Thrive Leads, Thrive Automator, and more
- Drag and drop interface for easy building
- 100% mobile responsive
- Prebuilt templates to get you started quickly
- A/B testing capabilities
- Built-in email marketing integrations
- Integrates with all the leading CRMs
- Full customer support included.
Thrive Suite Pros
- All-in-one suite that helps you build sales funnels
- Easy to use
- Drag and drop builder
- Prebuilt templates
Thrive Suite Cons
- Can be expensive for small businesses
- Limited integrations
Thrive Suite Pricing
Thrive Suite offers two pricing plans:
- Thrive Suite Quarterly at $90 per quarter
- Thrive Suite Yearly at $228 per year
Thrive Suite offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
You can click on this link to try out Thrive Suite today!
If you are looking for the best sales funnel builder software, then look no further than OptimizePress.
It is a powerful WordPress plugin that allows you to create high-converting sales funnels with ease.
Plus, it comes with a wide range of features that will help you boost your sales and conversions.
So, if you want to skyrocket your sales, then OptimizePress is a must-have tool for you.
The best part about this best sales funnel builder software is that it comes with an easy drag and drop page building feature, which makes it extremely easy to create new pages without any coding skills or experience.
Plus, you can customize every aspect of your sales funnel to maximize your conversions.
OptimizePress Key Features
- Drag and drop interface makes creating your funnel easy
- Create high converting opt-in forms in minutes
- A/B testing to maximize conversions
- Integrates with all the major email marketing providers
- Tracks stats and results so you can optimize your funnel over time.
- Easy to use
- Lots of templates and customization options
- A/B testing
- Great for creating landing pages
- Pricey compared to some other options
- Can be a little overwhelming for beginners
OptimizePress offers the following pricing plans for its users:
- Essential at $99 per year (However, the Essential plan does not offer OptimizeFunnels, which is OptimizePress’ sales funnel builder.)
- Suite at $199 per year
- Agency Standard at $399 per year
OptimizePress offers users a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
You can click on this link to try out OptimizePress today!
Instapage is best suited for businesses looking to optimize their landing page.
At the end of the day, you can build a sales funnel with this visual sales funnel builder but it does not have all features compared to other tools on our list.
However, if your goals are just about increasing conversion rate and optimizing your landing pages then Instapage is best.
Instapage has been around for the last 11 years and it has more than 100,000 users.
It’s one of the best landing page builder software in the world with easy to use drag and drop editor feature.
If you are looking to create a single landing page or mini sales funnel then Instapage is best.
Instapage Key Features
- More than 200 best-performing templates optimized for conversions.
- A/B test landing pages to find the best performer to boost your conversion rate.
- The best drag and drop editor in the industry with mobile responsive layouts.
- Collaborate with your team on a single platform using the Instabuilder feature.
- Integrate your landing pages with more than 1000 best apps to boost sales.
- Optimize your conversion rate using the best-advanced analytics tools.
- It is the best landing page builder for beginners who don’t know how to code or design a website. You can create stunning professional-looking landing pages in just minutes using their drag and drop editor.
- Unlimited A/B testing, so you can test any element on your page and see which one gets more conversions (for example button color, headline text size, etc)
- It is the best website for building pages that are optimized for mobile devices.
- It is not free and it doesn’t come with a free trial period so you have to pay upfront before using it.
- It only comes with one template, which is not enough if you want to build multiple pages. They have some free templates but they’re very limited in design and functionality so they don’t really help much either way!
Instapage offers two pricing plans:
- Building at $199 per month billed annually
- Converting at custom pricing based on your needs
You can click on this link to try out Instapage today!
What Is A Sales Funnel?
A sales funnel is a process that you use to attract and qualify new leads for your business.
A sales funnel also helps move existing customers closer to making another purchase.
This is done with the help of several marketing techniques, including email marketing, social media ads, SEO, blogging, and more.
The goal of a sales funnel is not only to acquire new clients but also to retain existing ones so they can become repeat customers.
There are many different types of sales funnels and each one can be customized to fit your business.
However, the most common type of funnel is the inverted pyramid model.
This funnel starts with a broad base of potential customers and then narrows down as it moves up to those who are more likely to buy from you.
The inverted pyramid model is effective because it targets a large audience while still focusing on the most qualified leads.
What Is A Sales Funnel Builder?
A sales funnel builder is software that helps you create and design your sales funnel.
It makes the process easier and faster, so you can focus on your business goals.
There are many different options available, so it’s important to find the one that fits your needs.
The best sales funnel builders will allow you to customize your funnel based on your unique selling proposition (USP).
They will also provide templates and pre-built funnels to get you started quickly.
Finally, the best sales funnel builders offer powerful analytics so you can track your progress and see how well your funnel is performing.
This information is essential for improving your funnel and maximizing your profits.
There are many different types of sales funnel builders.
Some are designed for e-commerce businesses, while others may be better suited to other types of organizations.
For example, an e-commerce business might use a builder called Shopify or WooCommerce which is built specifically with these kinds of organizations in mind.
On the other hand, if you’re looking to create a simple squeeze page landing page then LeadPages could work well for that purpose too!
What Are The Benefits Of Using A Sales Funnel Builder?
There are many different benefits to using a sales funnel builder:
they allow you to focus on what matters most in your business and save time by automating parts of the process so that it runs without any human intervention.
It’s also easy to see how well your funnel is performing at any given moment thanks to powerful analytics and reporting capabilities built into most popular builders today – which means less guesswork when it comes time for optimization!
What Features Should The Best Sales Funnel Builder Have?
When looking for a sales funnel builder, you should consider the features that are important to you. Some of the most important features include:
1. The ability to create custom funnels that fit your specific needs
2. The ability to track conversions and analytics so you can see how well your funnel is performing
3. A variety of templates to choose from so you don’t have to start from scratch
4. Ease of use so you can get up and running quickly
5. Integrations with other software programs so you can get the most out of your funnel builder
6. Customer support in case you run into any problems while using the software.
Take some time to consider what is important to you and then find a sales funnel builder that meets your needs.
You will be glad you did!
1. Ease Of Use
When looking for a sales funnel builder, it is important to find one that is easy to use.
The last thing you want is to spend time trying to learn how to use a complicated tool.
Look for one that is intuitive and easy to navigate. This will save you time and frustration in the long run.
If you are not sure which tool to choose, ask for recommendations from others who have used them.
Or do a little research online to see which ones are the most popular and user-friendly.
The bottom line is that you want a tool that is easy to use so you can focus on building your sales funnel and increasing your sales.
Look for one that meets
2. Pre-Built Customizable Templates
When you’re looking for a sales funnel builder, it’s important to find one that offers pre-built customizable templates.
This will make creating your funnel easier and faster, so you can start seeing results sooner.
Look for a builder that has a wide variety of templates to choose from, so you can find the perfect one for your business.
You should also make sure that the builder allows you to customize your template as much or as little as you want.
You may want to consider using more than one funnel builder if they offer different types of templates.
This will give you a better chance at finding one that works best with your business model and strategy.
If possible, try several different funnel builders before making your final decision.
Some of the top sales funnel builders offer pre-built custom templates for use on their websites as well.
These can make it easier to create a landing page or opt-in form without having to start from scratch each time you want something new.
This way, all you have to do is copy and paste the code for the template into your website, and you’re good to go.
When looking for a sales funnel builder, make sure to find one that offers pre-built customizable templates.
This will save you time and hassle when creating your funnel, so you can start seeing results sooner.
3. Inbuilt Automation
Now, this one is a must-have feature for any sales funnel builder.
Automation can do wonders for your business and save you time as well as money in the long run.
For example, if you are an eCommerce store or a product-based website owner, then all the emails and messages that come to your inbox need to be automated.
You can also automate your social media posts so that you don’t have to worry about them anymore.
When it comes to choosing a sales funnel builder, make sure that the software has inbuilt automation features.
This will save you time and money as you won’t need any other tools or software for automating different tasks of your business.
4. Membership Site & Course Hosting
If you plan to sell membership sites or online courses, then the funnel builder software should have this feature.
In that case, Kartra and ClickFunnels are best suited for such needs as they offer complete hosted solutions.
With these tools, you can create a full-fledged school or academy site where members can log in and access their courses.
Plus, you can also create subscription-based content and restrict access to certain areas based on membership level.
If you’re looking for a more affordable solution, then consider Thrive Themes or LeadPages.
They don’t offer course hosting per se, but they do have robust templates that you can use to create your own membership sites.
On the other hand, if you want to host your courses or membership sites on WordPress, then consider Thrive Apprentice (from Thrive Themes) or LifterLMS.
5. Affiliate Management Software Integration
If you’re looking for a sales funnel builder that can help you take your business to the next level, it’s important to find one that integrates with affiliate management software.
This will allow you to easily manage and track your affiliates’ performance, as well as pay them their commissions automatically.
Having this functionality integrated into your funnel builder will save you a lot of time and money.
6. All-In-One Nature
When looking for a sales funnel builder, it is important to find one that offers all the features you need in one place.
This will save you time and money as you will not have to switch between different platforms to get your work done.
Some of the best sales funnel builders offer all-in-one solutions, including lead capture, email marketing, landing pages, and CRM integrations.
This makes it easy to manage your entire sales funnel from one platform, which can help you increase your sales conversions.
Make sure to check out the all-in-one solutions offered by the different sales funnel builders before making a decision.
This will ensure that you are getting the most out of your investment and not wasting time or money on unnecessary features that won’t add value to your business.
7. Multiple Integrations
A good sales funnel builder software should have multiple integrations with other software to help you run your business more efficiently.
For example, it should be able to integrate with your email marketing software and CRM so you can easily send leads and customers between the two programs.
Look for software that has as many integrations as possible to make your business run more smoothly.
8. Customer Support
When looking for a sales funnel builder, it is important to find one that has good customer support.
You want to be able to get help when you need it, and you want to be able to rely on the company’s team to help you grow your business.
Look for a company that has a helpful and knowledgeable customer support team.
9. Pricing Plans
Different software offers different pricing plans.
It is important to find a sales funnel builder that offers a plan that fits your budget and business needs.
Be sure to compare the features offered in each plan to make sure you are getting the most for your money.
Sales funnel builders can be expensive, so it is important to do your research before you pick the one that’s best for your business.
Sales Funnel Software Tools Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What Is The Cheapest Funnel Builder?
There are a lot of different funnel builders on the market, and they range in price from free to over $300 per month.
So, which one is the cheapest? The answer to that question depends on what features you need and how many users you plan to have.
Some of the less expensive options include ClickFunnels (starting at $97 per month) and LeadPages (starting at $37 per month).
If you need more features or want to have multiple users, then the price goes up.
Q2. What Is The Best Sales Funnel Software?
Opinions vary on the best sales funnel software.
Factors include what type of marketing campaign you are running, how much budget and experience you have, etc.
Q3. How Do I Create A Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel builder software can help you create a sales funnel for your business.
There are many different options available, so it’s important to choose the one that is best suited to your needs.
Here are some of the best sales funnel builder software programs available:
Thrive Landing Pages
Q4. How Do I Map Out My Sales Funnel?
Mapping out your sales funnel is a crucial part of the process.
However, it’s not as simple as you might think.
While it may look easy on paper, each step needs to be carefully considered and every option needs to be looked at for its potential benefits (and drawbacks).
You also need to consider how these steps will integrate into your website and what you might need to do in order to ensure that every step is as smooth as possible.
So, how exactly do you map out your sales funnel?
Well, first of all, let’s start by defining the term “funnel”.
Essentially, a sales funnel is simply a series of steps that potential customers might take as they move from the top of your website to the bottom.
From there, you simply need to consider how this process can be improved and streamlined as much as possible in order to maximize revenues.
The first step is always an opt-in page or landing page where a visitor will enter their contact details and email address.
This is usually in exchange for something of value, whether it’s an eBook or a discount code for example.
Whatever you choose to offer as your lead magnet, this needs to be highly pertinent and valuable to the target audience.
From there, the next step may involve sending out a series of emails that provide more information in exchange for the lead magnet.
These emails need to be highly engaging and provide something of value, whether it’s a discount code or an informative blog post.
Once you have engaged with the user enough, then you can pitch them your offer; whether that involves a paid product or service.
The next step of the funnel may involve a purchase, but it’s not always necessary.
Sometimes, you may simply want to capture the contact details of the customer so that you can market to them in the future.
However, if you do want to make a sale at this stage, then you need to ensure that your sales process is as smooth as possible and that there are no barriers to entry.
The final step of the funnel is usually a thank you page that may include additional offers or cross-sells.
This final stage is an important one as you don’t want your customers thinking that their journey with you has ended just because they have made a purchase;
instead, encourage them to continue engaging with your brand by providing more offers and discounts.
Q5. Are There Any Free Sales Funnel Software?
Yes, there are a few free sales funnel software options available.
However, most of them have limited features or require you to upgrade to a paid plan in order to use them.
The best free sales funnel software is ClickFunnels, which offers a 14-day trial period so you can test out all of its features before deciding whether it’s right for you.
No matter how amazing your products are, they won’t sell themselves!
To earn more money online and grow as a business owner you need to know the right strategies to bring in sales.
A sales funnel is one of those marketing strategies that work.
What makes these two tools stand out from their competitors is the wide range of features offered by them such as:
A drag-and-drop editor that allows users to build landing pages even without coding knowledge.
This feature enables businesses with no technical expertise to use it effectively for their needs.
The email builder tool available in both platforms also offers great flexibility in creating automated email sequences.
You can easily customize the email content and timing according to your needs.
Another important feature that sets these two funnel builders apart is that they offer integrations with a number of other tools, which makes it easier for businesses to manage their marketing efforts.
So, if you are looking for an all-in-one solution to create high converting sales funnels, GetResponse or ClickFunnels should be your go-to choice!
These software offers great value for money and can help skyrocket your sales in no time!