7 Best Sales Funnel Builder Software To Increase Sales in 2023
Sales funnel builder software is becoming more and more popular as businesses realize the importance of building sales funnels.
A sales funnel helps you convert leads into customers by guiding them through a series of stages until they become paying customers.
I recommend GetResponse and ClickFunnels as the best sales funnel builder software for your business in 2022.
Disclaimer: If you buy something using the links in this article, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Know that I only promote stuff that I use and trust for the sake of my readers and the reputation of this site.
Best Sales Funnel Software 2022
You can create a sales funnel in minutes by choosing one of the best pre-built templates or using the powerful drag & drop builder to customize your template as per your needs with this funnel builder software.
GetResponse Key Features
- This best sales funnel builder has a drag and drop editor to help you easily create sales funnels.
- Powerful analytics to monitor the performance of your sales funnels.
- A/B testing functionality to optimize your sales funnels.
- Marketing automation functionality to send emails automatically.
- Email marketing functionality to promote your offers.
- Webinars functionality to host webinars.
- Landing page and form building functionality for landing pages and forms.
- This best sales funnel builder has a very user-friendly interface
- It also has very strong email features for your campaigns compared to other sales funnel builders
- The drag and drop builder is intuitive
- Over 500 templates to choose from
- It offers limited integrations with other software platforms.
- There is no split testing capability for sales funnels.
- Limited customer support.
GetResponse offers the following plans for customers:
- Free – The free plan, however, does not offer the sales funnel functionality
- Basic – The basic plan starts at $10.46 per month billed annually, and offers only 1 sales funnel
- Plus – The Plus plan starts at $34.15 per month billed annually and offers 5 sales funnels
- Pro – The Pro plan starts at $69 per month billed annually and offers unlimited sales funnels
- Max2 – Custom pricing with unlimited sales funnels
Check out my detailed GetResponse review here.
You can click on this link to try out GetResponse today!
ClickFunnels Key Features
- This marketing funnel builder software offers a wide range of templates to choose from to build sales funnels
- It is one of the best funnel builders Easy integration with a variety of platforms
- A wide range of integrations with other software
- 24/Seven customer support
- This best sales funnel builder software has an easy-to-use drag-and-drop builder
- Split testing capabilities
- 20+ prebuilt templates
- Works with all major autoresponders
- Easy to use and setup
- Drag and drop builder makes creating funnels easy
- Wide range of templates available
- Integrates with a wide range of third party software
- Limited features compared to some other funnel builders on the market. For example, no built-in email marketing feature.
- Limited payment gateway integrations. For example, no PayPal integration feature.
- User interface is not as modern or up to date as some other funnel builders on the market.
ClickFunnels offers a free 14-day trial so that you can test out the tool before you commit.
ClickFunnels offers two pricing plans:
- ClickFunnels at $97 per month with 20 funnels
- ClickFunnels Platinum at $297 per month with unlimited funnels
Check out my detailed ClickFunnels review here.
You can also check out other ClickFunnels competitors and sales funnel builders that I recommend.
You can click on this link to try out ClickFunnels today!
Best of all, Kartra offers a free trial to try out the platform before buying.
Kartra Key Features
- This best sales funnel builder software has an easy-to-use drag and drop builder
- Prebuilt templates for all types of funnels
- A/B testing to optimize your sales funnel
- Email automation to convert leads into customers
- This is one of the best sales funnel builders that also has a CRM to manage your customer relationships
- Payment processing so you can get paid quickly and easily
- Easy-to-use interface
- Drag and drop builder makes creating funnels easy
- Prebuilt templates make setup a breeze
- Limited integrations with other software platforms
- It could be more user-friendly for absolute beginners
Kartra’s pricing plans are as follows:
- The Starter plan is $99 per month ($79 per month billed annually), and it offers access to the basic features of Kartra, such as email marketing automation, landing pages builder, A/B testing, etc.
- The Silver plan is $199 per month ($149 per month billed annually), and it offers more features, such as the ability to add a team member and create unlimited landing pages.
- The Gold plan is $299 per month ($229 per month billed annually), and it offers even more features than the silver plan (such as Kartra payments).
- Last but not least is the Platinum plan which costs $499 per month ($379 per month billed annually). This plan gives you all of Kartras best features.
You can check out my detailed post on Kartra pricing here.
Check out my Kartra vs ClickFunnels review here.
You can click on this link to try out Kartra today!
Additionally, it offers a wide range of integrations with other marketing tools, making it a great option for businesses that want to build and track their sales funnel.
Leadpages Key Features
- Drag and drop editor to design your best sales funnel quickly.
- Easily integrate with other software using Zapier.
- Use the high converting sales funnels templates to build your best sales funnels.
- A best sales funnel builder that is optimized for best conversion.
- Advanced best sales funnels targeting and personalization to deliver the best experience to your customers.
- Inbuilt split testing feature in best sales funnels so you can scale up easily.
- This sales funnel software platform allows you to easily create powerful sales funnels
- Integrated with a wide range of email marketing and eCommerce platforms
- Drag and drop builder makes creating pages easy
- Limited to building sales funnels (no other types of pages)
- Some features are only available in the paid version
Leadpages offers three pricing plans:
- The Standard plan is $37 per month (billed annually)
- The Pro plan is $74 per month (billed annually)
- The Advanced plan is for custom pricing needs
All of the plans include A/B testing, Leadpages’ drag-and-drop builder, conversion tracking, and lead management tools.
Leadpages also offers a 14-day trial for its plans. It is one of the best sales funnel tools you need to try out.
You can click on this link to try out Leadpages today!
5. Thrive Suite
Thrive Suite is the best sales funnel builder for those who already have their own website on the best content management system i.e., WordPress, and are looking to create landing pages, email campaigns, payment forms, quizzes, etc.
Plus, it’s really affordable – starting at just $47/month for a basic plan.
Thrive Suite Key Features
- Access to Thrive Theme Builder, Thrive Architect, Thrive Leads, Thrive Automator, and more
- Drag and drop interface for easy building
- 100% mobile responsive
- Prebuilt templates to get you started quickly
- A/B testing capabilities
- Built-in email marketing integrations
- Integrates with all the leading CRMs
- Full customer support included.
Thrive Suite Pros
- All-in-one suite that helps you build sales funnels
- Easy to use
- Drag and drop builder
- Prebuilt templates
Thrive Suite Cons
- Can be expensive for small businesses
- Limited integrations
Thrive Suite Pricing
Thrive Suite offers two pricing plans:
- Thrive Suite Quarterly at $90 per quarter
- Thrive Suite Yearly at $228 per year
Thrive Suite offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
You can click on this link to try out Thrive Suite today!
OptimizePress Key Features
- Drag and drop interface makes creating your funnel easy
- Create high converting opt-in forms in minutes
- A/B testing to maximize conversions
- Integrates with all the major email marketing providers
- Tracks stats and results so you can optimize your funnel over time.
- Easy to use
- Lots of templates and customization options
- A/B testing
- Great for creating landing pages
- Pricey compared to some other options
- Can be a little overwhelming for beginners
OptimizePress offers the following pricing plans for its users:
- Essential at $99 per year (However, the Essential plan does not offer OptimizeFunnels, which is OptimizePress’ sales funnel builder.)
- Suite at $199 per year
- Agency Standard at $399 per year
OptimizePress offers users a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
You can click on this link to try out OptimizePress today!
However, if your goals are just about increasing conversion rate and optimizing your landing pages then Instapage is best.
Instapage Key Features
- More than 200 best-performing templates optimized for conversions.
- A/B test landing pages to find the best performer to boost your conversion rate.
- The best drag and drop editor in the industry with mobile responsive layouts.
- Collaborate with your team on a single platform using the Instabuilder feature.
- Integrate your landing pages with more than 1000 best apps to boost sales.
- Optimize your conversion rate using the best-advanced analytics tools.
- It is the best landing page builder for beginners who don’t know how to code or design a website. Using their drag-and-drop editor, you can create stunning, professional-looking landing pages in just minutes.
- Unlimited A/B testing, so you can test any element on your page and see which one gets more conversions (for example, button color, headline text size, etc.)
- It is the best website for building pages optimized for mobile devices.
- It is not free and doesn’t come with a free trial period, so you have to pay upfront before using it.
- It only comes with one template, which is insufficient to build multiple pages. They have some free templates but are very limited in design and functionality, so they don’t help much either way!
Instapage offers two pricing plans:
- Building at $199 per month billed annually
- Converting at custom pricing based on your needs
You can click on this link to try out Instapage today!
What Is A Sales Funnel?
A sales funnel’s goal is to acquire new clients and retain existing ones so they can become repeat customers.
What Is A Sales Funnel Builder?
What Are The Benefits Of Using A Sales Funnel Builder?
It’s also easy to see how well your funnel is performing at any given moment thanks to powerful analytics and reporting capabilities built into most popular builders today – which means less guesswork when it comes time for optimization!
What Features Should The Best Sales Funnel Builder Have?
When looking for a sales funnel builder, you should consider the features that are important to you. Some of the most important features include:
1. The ability to create custom funnels that fit your specific needs
2. The ability to track conversions and analytics so you can see how well your funnel is performing
3. A variety of templates to choose from so you don’t have to start from scratch
4. Ease of use so you can get up and running quickly
5. Integrations with other software programs so you can get the most out of your funnel builder
6. Customer support in case of any problems while using the software.
1. Ease Of Use
2. Pre-Built Customizable Templates
3. Inbuilt Automation
4. Membership Site & Course Hosting
5. Affiliate Management Software Integration
If you’re looking for a sales funnel builder that can help you take your business to the next level, it’s important to find one that integrates with affiliate management software.
This will allow you to easily manage and track your affiliates’ performance, as well as pay them their commissions automatically.
Having this functionality integrated into your funnel builder will save you a lot of time and money.
6. All-In-One Nature
Make sure to check out the all-in-one solutions offered by the different sales funnel builders before making a decision.
This will ensure that you are getting the most out of your investment and not wasting time or money on unnecessary features that won’t add value to your business.
7. Multiple Integrations
Look for software that has as many integrations as possible to make your business run more smoothly.
8. Customer Support
When looking for a sales funnel builder, it is important to find one that has good customer support.
You want to be able to get help when you need it, and you want to be able to rely on the company’s team to help you grow your business.
Look for a company that has a helpful and knowledgeable customer support team.
9. Pricing Plans
Be sure to compare the features offered in each plan to make sure you are getting the most for your money.
Sales funnel builders can be expensive, so it is important to do your research before you pick the one that’s best for your business.
Sales Funnel Software Tools Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What Is The Cheapest Funnel Builder?
Q2. What Is The Best Sales Funnel Software?
Opinions vary on the best sales funnel software.
Factors include what type of marketing campaign you are running, how much budget and experience you have, etc.
In my opinion, ClickFunnels and GetResponse give the best results when building and optimizing sales funnels for businesses.
Q3. How Do I Create A Sales Funnel?
Here are some of the best sales funnel builder software programs available:
Thrive Landing Pages
Q4. How Do I Map Out My Sales Funnel?
While it may look easy on paper, each step needs to be carefully considered and every option needs to be looked at for its potential benefits (and drawbacks).
You also need to consider how these steps will integrate into your website and what you might need to do in order to ensure that every step is as smooth as possible.
So, how exactly do you map out your sales funnel?
Well, first of all, let’s start by defining the term “funnel”.
Essentially, a sales funnel is simply a series of steps that potential customers might take as they move from the top of your website to the bottom.
From there, you simply need to consider how this process can be improved and streamlined as much as possible in order to maximize revenues.
Whatever you choose to offer as your lead magnet, this needs to be highly pertinent and valuable to the target audience.
Once you have engaged with the user enough, then you can pitch them your offer; whether that involves a paid product or service.
The next step of the funnel may involve a purchase, but it’s not always necessary.
Sometimes, you may simply want to capture the contact details of the customer so that you can market to them in the future.
However, if you do want to make a sale at this stage, then you need to ensure that your sales process is as smooth as possible and that there are no barriers to entry.
The final step of the funnel is usually a thank you page that may include additional offers or cross-sells.
Q5. Are There Any Free Sales Funnel Software?
The best free sales funnel software is ClickFunnels, which offers a 14-day trial period so you can test out all of its features before deciding whether it’s right for you.
No matter how amazing your products are, they won’t sell themselves!
To earn more money online and grow as a business owner you need to know the right strategies to bring in sales.
What makes these two tools stand out from their competitors is the wide range of features offered by them such as:
The email builder tool available in both platforms also offers great flexibility in creating automated email sequences.
You can easily customize the email content and timing according to your needs.
Another important feature that sets these two funnel builders apart is that they offer integrations with a number of other tools, which makes it easier for businesses to manage their marketing efforts.
So, if you are looking for an all-in-one solution to create high converting sales funnels, GetResponse or ClickFunnels should be your go-to choice!
These software offers great value for money and can help skyrocket your sales in no time!
Click here to try out GetResponse or click here to try out ClickFunnels!