7 Best ClickFunnels Competitors To Help You Create High-Converting Sales Funnels
Today, creating a stunning website and high-converting sales funnels for your business is easier than ever. ClickFunnels is no longer the only tool to help you do this.
So, which are the best ClickFunnels competitors today that can help you create and publish your business’s landing pages and sales pages?
As an online marketer, I’m always scouring the web for the best tools that you can use to build your business. Here are my top 5 ClickFunnels alternatives:
Each of these marketing tools comes with a landing page builder and other features that can help you build and optimize sales funnels and landing pages that will help you increase sales for your online business.
In today’s post, we’ll review the best features, cons, and pricing of 7 different ClickFunnels competitors and see what makes them better.
Let’s dive in!
Disclaimer: If you buy something using the links in this article, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Know that I only promote stuff that I use and trust for the sake of my readers and the reputation of this site.
What is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is a sales funnel and landing page builder that offers the tools to set up your website, sales pages, and marketing automation.
ClickFunnels allows you to A/B test your pages, set up email sequences, track analytics, and create webinar registration pages for your business. The company also has a vast community ready to help each other get the most out of the tool.
You can read my complete ClickFunnels review here.
However, if you do not need all the tools and functionalities that ClickFunnels provides, it makes sense to look for alternatives that are either cheaper or provide you with better features, according to your needs.
Here is a list of the best ClickFunnels alternatives for various aspects of your business.
9 Best Clickfunnels Competitors For Your Online Business
Overall Rating 4.8/5
GetResponse is one of the best ClickFunnels alternatives available in the market. It is an all-in-one marketing platform, although email marketing is where it truly shines.
GetResponse offers users a good landing page and sales funnel builder, marketing automation features, webinar functionality, and lead capture features.
- Email marketing functionality with pre-made templates and high deliverability.
- AI-driven no-code website builder with all the creative tools and pre-made templates you need to build your website.
- Marketing automation builder with easy setup allows you to increase conversions and build better customer relationships.
- Sales funnel software that allows you to build simple opt-in funnels, sales funnels, lead magnet funnels, and webinar funnels for your business.
- Other features include paid ads, popup forms, and dedicated customer support.
- Lead capture forms are not responsive
- Analytics is not real-time and take a while to reflect
GetResponse offers a free trial for 30 days with all its features. After the trial, you can choose one of the following plans:
- GetResponse Free – with the free-forever Website Builder, email marketing tools, and powerful lead generation tools
- Basic – $15 per month
- Plus – $49 per month
- Professional – $99 per month
- Max – custom pricing
GetResponse offers discounted monthly prices if you pay on a 12-month or 24-month billing period.
You can read my complete GetResponse review here.
2. HubSpot Marketing Hub
Overall Rating 4.75/5
HubSpot Marketing Hub is a powerful yet simple-to-use marketing automation platform that allows you to capture the right audience, increase your conversion rate, and run complex marketing campaigns for your business.
HubSpot Marketing Hub is one of the best ClickFunnels alternatives because it offers all the features you need to run your business. This includes tools to create landing pages, checkout pages, opt-in forms, online courses, a funnel builder, and campaign management tools.
- Easy-to-use website builder and funnel builder for landing pages that attract the right leads.
- A form builder with a simple drag-and-drop editor to help you create high-converting lead capture forms.
- Marketing automation workflows that help you streamline your processes.
- Email marketing tools to create mobile-optimized email campaigns with personalization and A/B split testing functionality that helps you increase your clickthrough rates.
- Built-in marketing analytics and custom reporting features help you make smarter, data-backed decisions for your business.
- HubSpot’s pricing plans are expensive
- It could have more integrations with other third-party tools
HubSpot Marketing Hub has a free plan that includes email marketing, forms, landing pages, live chat, and ads.
Here are the paid plans they offer:
- Starter Plan starting at $45 per month
- Professional Plan starting at $800 per month
- Enterprise Plan starting at $3,200 per month
Overall Rating 4.75/5
Unbounce is an AI-powered online marketing tool allowing you to quickly create and optimize your marketing campaigns. One of the main features of Unbounce is its landing page tool with a drag-and-drop editor that helps you create, test, and optimize your campaigns.
Unbounce also offers great lead capture tools like a drag-and-drop pop-up editor that you can use to create beautiful pop-ups for your website.
- Unbounce Classic Builder offers professional-looking landing page templates and drag-and-drop controls that help you customize your landing pages to match your brand.
- Integrates with more than 1,000 core marketing tools so that you can add on more functionalities.
- WP landing page plugin lets you publish your pages straight to your WordPress site or a custom domain.
- Dynamic Text Replacement (DTR) allows you to match search intent and improve conversions.
- A/B testing allows you to test and optimize your marketing campaigns.
- Analytics could be better
- Could have a lower-priced plan for small businesses
- Launch at $90 per month
- Optimize at $135 per month
- Accelerate at $225 per month
All paid plans include a 14-day free trial, unlimited pages, unlimited popups, and unlimited sticky bars. You can save 10% on all plans if you choose to pay for them yearly.
Overall Rating 4.7/5
Leadpages offers one of the most popular landing page builders and is a great alternative to ClickFunnels. Leadpages helps you create landing pages and web pages with little-to-no coding so that you can easily create pages and funnels.
Leadpages also allows you to build lead capture forms and pop-ups and integrate them with third-party applications to increase functionality.
- Landing page builder allows you to build and publish high-converting web pages without coding.
- Create pop-ups that trigger on clicks, time delays, or exit intent for your web pages.
- Add non-intrusive, mobile-friendly alert bars to your website and landing pages.
- Simplified analytics help you test and optimize your content in real-time.
- A/B and split testing help you optimize your pages for higher conversions.
- Could be more customizable.
- Could have more native integrations.
- Standard at $37 per month
- Pro at $79 per month
You can save more on both plans if you choose to pay yearly.
DROPFUNNELS REVIEW: IS IT EASILY THE BEST FUNNEL BUILDER IN 2021? + FREE TRIAL
KARTRA PRICING PLANS: IS KARTRA POWERFUL TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS?
KARTRA VS CLICKFUNNELS: WHICH ONE IS THE BEST MARKETING PLATFORM?
Overall Rating 4.6/5
Instapage is one of the leading ClickFunnels alternatives that helps you build landing pages with conversion-focused layouts. It allows you to create relevant, message-matched landing pages so that your ad campaigns perform better.
Instapage offers robust analytics and A/B split testing so that you can optimize your pages for maximum conversions.
- Landing page builder with built-in collaboration and more than 500 conversion-tested templates.
- Heatmaps help you understand visitor behavior on your pages.
- Run A/B and multivariate tests to optimize your pages.
- Robust analytics dashboards give you real-time insights.
- Instapage allows you to contextually visualize your ad campaigns so that you can increase your conversions.
- The analytics and metrics could be improved.
- The pricing is quite steep.
Instapage has two plans:
- Building at $199 per month (The plan has a 14-day free trial)
- Converting at custom pricing
Overall Rating 4.5/5
SamCart is an eCommerce platform that helps you boost conversions, maximize customer value, and run your business. With SamCart, you can sell courses, eBooks, membership sites, coaching, consulting, and more.
You can create landing pages easily with the drag-and-drop editor and the pre-made templates. You can instantly boost sales with 1-click upsells, order bumps, abandoned cart recovery, etc.
- Simple, yet powerful eCommerce feature that will help you scale up your online business.
- Drag and drop builder helps you customize stunning landing pages.
- Pre-designed templates allow you to just add your product and start selling.
- Let’s you integrate with third-party tools to increase functionality.
- A/B testing helps you optimize your campaigns and increase conversions.
- The pre-designed templates are limited in terms of customizability.
- There is no free plan.
All of SamCart’s paid plans have a 14-day free trial.
- Launch at $49 per month
- Grow at $99 per month
- Scale at $199 per month
You can get a discount if you pay on a yearly basis.
Overall Rating 4.4/5
GrooveFunnels is the world’s fastest-growing marketing automation and funnel-building platform for digital and eCommerce marketers. Groove offers a ton of features for free, including its funnel builder, which is the best ClickFunnels alternative.
Apart from offering free software to run your business, Groove also offers training and a massive eLearning library for its users to make the most of its tools.
- Build unlimited sites and unlimited pages with conversion-focused templates.
- Unlimited bandwidth and hosting so you don’t need additional hosting service as you grow.
- No-code design blocks and wireframes help you design pages quickly and more easily.
- Groove also offers the world’s most powerful affiliate program so that you can manage unlimited affiliates.
- Powerful, automated, behavioral-based email marketing helps you deliver the right message to increase conversions and build relationships.
- The many features this tool has to offer could get overwhelming for beginners.
- The features are not completely intuitive and could use some improvement.
You could choose to pay a one-time price of $1997 or break it up into 2 or 6 installments.
ClickFunnels is a great all-in-one marketing tool and funnel builder that you can use to build and grow your business. However, the pricing can put many beginner entrepreneurs and marketers off.
Whatever your reason may be to look for a ClickFunnels alternative, you can be sure to find one that suits your needs.
If you are looking to build and nurture your audience, reach them at the right time with the right message, and build trust with them, then I would recommend GetResponse as one of the best digital marketing tools.
You can get started with GetResponse by clicking this link.
I hope you found this post useful. What all-in-one platform do you use for building your website and landing pages?
Leave a comment and let us know! 🙂