Last Updated on January 27, 2022 by Tracy Jackson
What is the fastest page builder in the market?
This was a question that I had to answer for myself, so I did some research.
I found 7 of the fastest page builders in the market and reviewed them.
And the winner? Elementor!
Elementor came out on top among the fastest WordPress page builder plugins in terms of ease of use, functionality, customizability, and value for money.
My goal with this blog post is to help you find the fastest drag-and-drop WordPress page builders for your WordPress site by choosing which one will be best for you! So let’s go!
Disclaimer: If you buy something using the links in this article, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Know that I only promote stuff that I use and trust for the sake of my readers and the reputation of this site.
Table of Contents
Why Use a Drag and Drop Page Builder for WordPress?
Building a website from scratch can be a daunting task.
It’s even more difficult if you’re not familiar with coding or web development.
WordPress is a great platform, but it can be limiting if you want to create custom pages and posts for your WordPress website.
That’s where drag-and-drop page builders for WordPress come in.
These plugins allow you to easily create custom pages and posts with a simple drag-and-drop interface.
Drag and drop WordPress page builders allow you to create pages and posts using a simple graphical interface.
You simply drag and drop elements onto the page, and the page builder takes care of the coding for you.
There are a number of reasons why you might want to use one of the best WordPress page builders over other page builders.
Some of the benefits include:
- Ease of use: Drag and drop page builders are very easy to use. You can quickly create custom pages and posts with minimal effort.
- Flexibility: Drag and drop page builders give you ultimate flexibility over your content. You can easily change the layout, design, and content of your landing pages and posts.
Best And Fastest WordPress Page Builders
Elementor is a WordPress page builder plugin that lets you create any kind of website without touching a line of code.
It’s very easy to use and has all the features you need to create beautiful websites.
Some of the key features include:
- A drag-and-drop interface that makes creating pages a breeze.
- Live editing so you can see your changes as you make them.
- A library of templates and widgets that you can use to get started quickly.
- The ability to create custom page layouts with ease.
- No coding is required.
If you’re looking for an easy way to create beautiful WordPress websites, Elementor is the solution for you.
- May be too simple for some users.
Elementor has a free version with its basic drag-and-drop editor, 40+ widgets, and 30+ templates.
Elementor offers users the following paid plans:
- Elementor Pro Plugin (without hosting) at $49 per year
- Elementor Pro (with hosting) at $89 per year
- Elementor Expert (for 25 websites) at $199 per year
- Elementor Studio (for 100 websites) at $499 per year
- Elementor Agency (for 1000 websites) at $999 per year
Elementor also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Click here to try out Elementor.
2. Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder is a user-friendly WordPress plugin that enables you to create custom pages and posts with drag and drop.
You can also use it to create beautiful landing pages, sales pages, and other types of web pages.
Some of its key features include:
- A user-friendly drag and drop page builder that makes it easy to use even for beginners.
- Mobile responsive designs for your websites and landing pages.
- Prebuilt templates that help you get started quickly, or you can create your own template from scratch.
- 24/seven customer support
- Lifetime updates and a license to use it on as many websites as you like.
Beaver Builder Cons:
- Limited to WordPress: Beaver Builder is a WordPress plugin, so you can only use it to create pages and posts on WordPress websites.
- No built-in eCommerce: If you want to sell products or services on your website, you’ll need to find another tool to do that.
Beaver Builder’s pricing plans are as follows:
- Standard at $99 for the first year
- Pro at $199 for the first year
- Agency at $399 for the first year
After the first year, all plans renew at a 40% yearly discount.
Beaver Builder also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Click here to try out Beaver Builder.
3. Divi Builder
The Divi Builder is a visual drag and drop builder that comes with the Divi Theme.
It enables you to create custom pages and posts with ease, without having to learn any coding.
You can also use it to create beautiful landing pages, sales pages, and other marketing pages for your business.
Some of its key features include:
- More than just a WordPress theme, Divi offers an advanced visual builder that both professionals and beginners can use easily.
- Drag and drop building eliminates the need for coding.
- Responsive editing shows you how your website looks on different devices.
- Divi offers dozens of unique page elements and thousands of design options.
- Easily undo, redo, or revisit your entire editing history.
Divi Builder Cons:
- Expensive: Divi Builder is not the cheapest WordPress plugin on the market. If you’re looking for a low-cost solution, Divi Builder may not be right for you.
You can choose from the following payment options for Divi Builder:
- $89 per year
- $249 one-time payment for lifetime access.
Divi also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Click here to try out Divi.
4. Visual Composer Website Builder
Visual Composer is a website builder that lets you create custom pages and posts without any coding.
It comes with a number of templates and built-in features that enable you to create beautiful websites quickly and easily.
- The drag and drop interface makes it quick and easy to use.
- Comes with a number of templates and features that make website creation easy.
- It has built-in features for creating websites quickly and easily.
- Free trial available.
- It is compatible with WordPress.org and self-hosted WordPress sites.
Visual Composer Website Builder Cons:
- I wish the templates were more customizable.
Visual Composer has a free forever version that you can sign up for.
Here are the paid plans:
- Single (for 1 website) at $49 per year
- Plus (for 5 websites) at $99 per year
- Accelerate (for 20 websites) at $149 per year
- Growth (for 100 websites) at $349 per year
- Agency (for 1000 websites) at $849 per year
- Lifetime subscription (for 1 website) at a one-time price of $149
Visual Composer offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Click here to try Visual Composer today!
5. Themify Builder
Themify Builder is a powerful and intuitive WordPress page builder.
With its simple drag-and-drop builder, you can design beautiful websites and landing pages without writing a single line of code.
- Simple drag and drop WP page builder designed for beginners and pros.
- More than 40 pre-designed layouts that you can customize to create landing pages in minutes.
- A compact backend interface allows you to drag and drop modules easily.
- Frontend edit mode allows you to edit in real-time.
- Undo and redo buttons to help you make changes without the fear of losing your work.
Themify Builder Cons:
- The interface is pretty basic. It also does not have a header/ footer edit option.
You can get the standalone Themify Builder plugin for free to use with any WordPress theme.
Themify Builder Pro is priced at $69 and allows you to create an entire site by dragging and dropping elements onto the page.
Click here to try out Themify Builder.
6. SiteOrigin Page Builder
The Page Builder by SiteOrigin is a simple and free responsive WordPress page builder that allows you to build grid-based page content for your websites.
- Build grid-based content for your web pages.
- Simple drag and drop editor allows you to create landing pages with light, SEO-friendly code that you do not have to touch.
- SiteOrigin Page Builder integrates with any theme.
- The Live Editor gives you an exact preview of your content in real-time.
- History browser allows you to go back or forward through changes without having to worry about losing your work.
SiteOrigin Page Builder Cons:
- It lacks a frontend builder. You will need to keep switching back and forth to preview your changes.
SiteOrigin has a free version that you can use to check out its features.
The premium version contains add-ons to increase functionality. SiteOrigin Premium has the following pricing plans:
- Single (for 1 site) at $29 per year
- Business (for up to 5 sites) at $49 per year
- Developer (for unlimited sites) at $99 per year
7. WPBakery Page Builder
WPBakery Page Builder is a WordPress plugin that gives you the functionality to create beautiful WordPress websites without coding.
It provides drag and drop page builder, frontend & backend editors so users can edit their content on WordPress site in real-time with no need of any technical skills or HTML experience.
- Drag and Drop page building, frontend editing, and visual design for beginners as well as advanced users.
- Add elements to a page from 50+ WordPress customizer controls or create your own with WPBakery’s Custom Control Components feature.
- Has over 30 prebuilt content blocks that are ready to use.
- Supports a wide variety of WordPress themes.
- Skin Builder helps you to tweak WPBakery Page Builder design options and elements styling, to match your brand.
Cons of WPBakery Page Builder:
- The interface is slightly confusing at first. It can take some time to get used to it.
Here are the pricing plans for WPBakery Page Builder:
- Regular (for a single site) at $56
- Extended (for a single SaaS application) at $299
Click here to try WPBakery Page Builder.
What Are WordPress Page Builders?
WordPress page builders are plugins that allow you to build custom pages and posts with drag-and-drop interfaces.
They’re great for users who want more flexibility in creating their content, without having to learn code.
WordPress builders can be used to create any kind of layout you desire, from simple one-page websites to complex multipage sites.
How to Choose the Best WordPress Page Builder Plugin
Here are some features you must consider when choosing the best landing page builder for your business:
1. Ease of Use
WordPress page builder plugins that are easy to use will save you time when creating your content.
2. Widgets and Templates
WordPress page builder plugins can come with widgets, which allows for more variety in your designs.
You may also be able to create templates so there is less work involved when you want to put together similar layouts or design patterns.
3. Customizability And Compatibility
WordPress Page Builder Plugins should give you enough customization options like font selection, color schemes, image size/placement/alignment, etc., while still being compatible across multiple browsers (IE11+, Chrome 49+, Firefox 45+).
4. Mobile Responsiveness
Your website must look great on mobile devices too.
A good landing page builder will allow you to preview your website on different devices for mobile responsiveness.
5. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
WordPress page builder plugins that come with built-in SEO features will help your blog rank higher on search engine results pages (SERP).
6. Other Important Features
Here are some of the other important features you may want to look for when choosing a WordPress page builder plugin:
– Ability to work with custom post types
– Drag and drop interface
– Support for shortcodes
– Prebuilt templates/layouts
– Export & import options
Most website page builders out there offer the same features, so it can be confusing to pick the best one.
Well, I’ll make it easy for you.
Elementor is one of the fastest and most user-friendly WordPress Page Builders on the market.
With its live editing feature, you can see your changes as you make them – no more guessing what your post or page will look like when it’s published!
In addition to its speed and ease of use, Elementor also comes with built-in SEO features that will help your blog rank higher on SERP.
So if you’re looking for a fast, easy-to-use, and SEO-friendly WordPress Page Builder, be sure to check out Elementor!
You can also try out the other page builders on this list to see if they suit your needs better.
Happy building! 🙂
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?