November 25, 2022
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you have not registered with us and want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If you are a registered user, we will notify you via email of any changes or updates made to this Policy. If at any point in time Marketing Amatuer decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to Marketing Amatuer, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of marketingamateur.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
● Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
In addition, Marketing Amatuer may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for in this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- ● To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- ● To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
- ● To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- ● To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
- ● To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
- The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.Use of Information CollectedMarketing Amatuer does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.Marketing Amatuer may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from marketingamateur.comMarketing Amatuer may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current, potential, or future services that may be offered.Marketing Amatuer may feel it necessary, from time to time, to contact you on behalf of our other external business partners with regards to a potential new offer which may be of interest to you. If you consent or show interest in presented offers, then, at that time, specific identifiable information, such as name, email address and/or telephone number, may be shared with the third party.Marketing Amatueruses various third-party social media features including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Marketing Amatuer’s control.Disclosure of InformationMarketing Amatuer may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- ● as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- ● in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- ● in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- ● as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- ● to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- ● as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service on our website;
- ● as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Marketing Amatuer.
- Non-Marketing PurposesMarketing Amatuergreatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non- marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Marketing Amatuer products and services, or changes to this Policy). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
Marketing Amatuer’s website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to [email protected] If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. Marketing Amatuer will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Our website does contain links to affiliate and other websites. Marketing Amatuer does not claim nor accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices and/or procedures of other websites. Therefore, we encourage all users and visitors to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of every website that collects personally identifiable information. This Policy applies only and solely to the information collected by our website.
Notice to European Union Users
Marketing Amatuer’s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
Marketing Amatuer takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The Company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
continued use of our website following proper notification or the posting of any updates or changes to our terms and conditions, shall mean that you agree and accept such changes.
How to Contact Us
Email: [email protected]
15501-G San Pablo Ave. Ste #165 Sab Pablo, CA 94806 San Pablo, California
COPPA Compliance Disclosure:
information from them or allow others to do the same through your site. If this is not true for your website or online service and you do collect such
information (or allow others to do so), please be aware that you must be compliant with all COPPA regulations and guidelines in order to avoid violations
which could lead to law enforcement actions, including civil penalties.
not only your practices, but also the practices of any others collecting personal information on your site or service — for example, plug-ins or ad networks;
that you won’t require a child to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary, that they can review their child’s personal information, direct you
to delete it, and refuse to allow any further collection or use of the child’s information, and the procedures to exercise their rights); (iv) give parents “direct
or disclosing personal information from a child. For more information on the definition of these terms and how to make sure your website or online service
is fully compliant with COPPA please visit
compliance. FormSwift and its subsidiaries are in no way responsible for determining whether or not your company is in fact compliant with COPPA and
notice” of your information practices before collecting information from their children; and (v) obtain the parents’ “verifiable consent” before collecting, using
California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) Compliance Disclosure : The CCPA is a collection of privacy laws enacted by the California legislature which is meant to protect Californians’ personal data from being sold or used without their consent. The requirements of the CCPA apply to, among others, businesses that (i) have a gross annual revenue of at least $25 million dollars; or (ii) buys, receives, or sells personal information of 50,000 or more Californian consumers, households or devices; or (iii) derives 50% or more of its revenue from the sale of personal information. If your business meets these requirements or is otherwise based out of California, you must comply with the requirements of the CCPA or risk facing fines, sanctions and civil penalties. For more information about CCPA and its requirements please visit https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml? bill_id=201720180AB375.