Last Updated on November 20, 2021 by Tracy Jackson
Virtual event platforms are popular now, more than ever before, and with good reasons:
- They help improve productivity
- They are convenient since meeting participants can attend from wherever they are
- They help foster teamwork and accountability in remote teams
If you are looking for the best virtual conference platform for all your virtual events and business meetings, here are my recommendations: WebinarJam, Demio, and Zoom.
Read on to find out what other virtual event platforms are worth trying out, so you can choose the best virtual event platform for your business.
Disclaimer: If you buy something using the links in this article, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Know that I only promote stuff that I use and trust for the sake of my readers and the reputation of this site.
Table of Contents
What Are the Best Virtual Conference Platforms?
Livestorm is an end-to-end browser-based virtual event platform that allows you to set up and scale your virtual events. With Livestorm, you can create on-demand, live, or pre-recorded virtual events for your business from your desktop or mobile.
This virtual event software helps you create successful virtual and hybrid events that captivate and engage your attendees from start to finish. You can create registration forms, send emails to your audience, host virtual events, chat, launch polls, and track attendee engagement all from within a single platform.
- Livestorm’s engagement and data-capturing features allow you to embed your live stream on the platform
- Livestorm offers built-in customizable registration pages to help you save time
- Promote your virtual events by sending automatic emails and reminders
- Collaboration features allow you to invite team members and event organizers to facilitate presentations or moderate interactions
- Screen sharing features to help you share your screen, slides, or app with your attendees
- Engagement features like live chat and polls to boost attendee engagement
- Detailed analytics so that you can learn more about your live events
- Low participant limit of 1,000 attendees
- Customer service is not up to standards
Livestorm offers three plans:
- Starter Plan (Free)
- Premium Plan ($109 per month, billed monthly)
- Enterprise Plan (Custom quote)
Note: You can save 10% on the Premium Plan if you choose to pay yearly.
WebinarJam is another all-in-one virtual event platform that offers cloud-based broadcasting technology so that you can reach more customers around the world with your message. WebinarJam allows you to stream in high definition across all devices.
WebinarJam offers automated recordings so that you instantly have replays of your live events once they are over. You also have the flexibility to invite any of your attendees to join your presentation with Attendee Spotlight.
- Cloud-based broadcasting technology lets you have up to 5,000 attendees and six presenters in a single presentation.
- WebinarJam offers high definition, 30 FPS (frames per sec) video and audio broadcasting.
- Live chat features let you chat with your attendees and run Q&As in real-time.
- The Replica Replay feature records your live broadcasts and saves them in video files. It also mimics all the events that took place in the live room.
- Flexible scheduling options allow you to run single or recurring live events whenever you want.
- Attendee Spotlights lets you bring in any event attendees to speak, screen share, or broadcast on your virtual event space.
- The mobile app helps you broadcast or attend live events on the go.
- Limited customization options.
- There are not many regular upgrades to the software or the user interface.
WebinarJam offers the following pricing plans:
- Starter (100 attendees) at $39 per month, billed annually
- Basic (500 attendees) at $79 per month, billed annually
- Professional (2,000 attendees) at $229 per month, billed annually
- Enterprise (5,000 attendees) at $379 per month, billed annually
You can also get a WebinarJam trial at $1. Navigate to the pricing page and move your mouse to the exit button, and you will see a popup like this: